You are here

I am back in control again!

I want to be a pigeon's picture

I am back in control again! I am not giving this kid chance to stress out my zen! She really isn't worth it.
In fact I have slept so well since I made this decision!!
I watched her try to convincingly lie to her father, crockodile tears etc, eat like a pig eats out of a trough, not clean her teeth, found dirty washing in her clean clothes and the pile of dirty washing in her room and smiled to myself as It affirmed to me how much I have wasted my breath on this child.
Nothing works with this liying sloth.
So now when I see her behaviour it reflects on her, and I just laugh as I cannot and will not be assed any more with it.
Wonder how far she will push her attention seeking?
*fetches popcorn and waits for the show to begin*

ThatEvilSM's picture

Oh wait for it!! I started to disengage from honey boo boo about 4 months ago, and she went from horrid attention seeking, to try and play kind, to loud....oh man...right now we basically ignore each other, up until she pushed our little dog another post) it drives them crazy!

I know what you mean!!! I decided its all about my attitude about the situation FOR ME!!! Why oh why have I let this little brat bother me? She can rot in her own stench, she has thrown away all of my caring for her so she can end up how she wants to now.
She will just have to learn the hard way or find her own way. I very much doubt she will learn to curb her ways, so she can make her own choices and it is not my problem!!
It's bloody great to be free of it all * happy dance*

FrackturedBradyBunch's picture

I am in the middle of disengaging from 3 fulltime SDs from Hell, I can't wait to get to the liberated feeling because at the moment I am at the "I want to SCREAM!" stage from their antics and filth....

How long does it take to feel liberated? Wink

It takes you to step back for 24 hours and watch and do nothing else!

Have a look and see if your parenting these children is helping , if so whom is it helping?

I am quite sure it won't be you!

That 24 hours will be like Gold!

Then for the next 24 hours plan how to be liberated from them.

It shouldn't be like this for mums whom care.

But it is!

So be it my lovely, and leave them to it!!

You have No responsibility to these children, what so ever!!!

Thought I might update on the * show* ROFLMAO
Its playing the ' I am such a good girl arn't I daddy' game at the moment.
Asking if I want any help etc. like butter doesn't melt in her mouth *vomit*
Whilst her room has a pile of dirty clothes, her shoes are thrown in my kitchen ( well they were until I threw them outside) she is so full of bull shit its untrue.
I have absolutely no guilt in spoiling my little boy in front of her any more, there is no need to give equal attention and care to this kid.
I am cooking for her and she either eats it or doesn't. She has just declared how clean the table is after she has eaten from it, as she wiped the bits on the floor (with her hands)I will ask her dad to make her wash the area and the table. I am not wiping and cleaning after her whatsoever.
It might sound harsh but I am also watching how she is desperately trying to get things how they were a few days ago.
I feel sure that she thinks that will happen that I begin putting up with her shit again, she is more worried about Christmas than anything else and she can't handle the fact that I am totally disinterested.
Not my monkey not my circus :!)

Gracefulsilver's picture

I am so glad to hear I'm not the only one dealing with the worse than a pig lifestyle of a SD15.  I am not her mother and will not treat her like she is helpless.  Let her wear stained and dirty clothing, let her steal and wear her BM husbands underwear, let her leave used maxi pads around her room.  Not my house, not my child.  And to help it she looks noting like me since I am asian and she is caucasian.  I'm not listening to her whining about being called racist too.  AT this point I believe she did post those racial comments on social media.  I swear her mother taught her these things because her mother  is just as filthy and disgusting.  I am done with this waste of air and space