You are here

Husband and BM relationship

ClaireSmith's picture

I just posted a while ago about BM involvement, what is too much?? I have 2 stepkids. 50/50 split. When we have them at our house, the mom calls the kids to talk, and texts my husband non stop.
I realized that from reading the responses, it isn't the fact that she calls and texts the kids non stop that bothers me.. I'm happy they get to reach their mom on the days they don't spend with her. What is REALLY bothering me is how much she talks to my husband. 10 texts a day, a phone call everyday . The other day my husband and the kids were at a family dinner and BM shows up to pick up the kids and invites herself in and hangs out and talks with her ex mother in law and my husbands aunts!!! , while I was sitting there eating dinner!!!

I'm SO frustrated!! It causes major problems between me and my husband. I demand to see his phone then he doesn't let me because he says all I'll do is get mad!!

Why do they have to talk so much??!!! My husband says it's because he wants to keep the peace, but the irony here is that in doing so, he creates war with me. He's so secretive! I hate it!! Is a stepmom just supposed to sit back and accept that her husband has some part of his life they can't be part of, or what ??!!

MamaFox's picture

Please call your husband and and him read this, you step awAy from he screen okay?

I mean it. Don't read this is for your hubby only....

Okay I warned you...

To Clare' s husband.

Man the fuck up. You divorced your ex, fucking act like it and stop treating your current wife like she is day old garbage. Your ex is three day old tuna Mac left overs and no one wants those. Put your damn phone down and pay attention to your current wife. There will NEVER be peace in your house hold if you keep up the emotional affair and attachment to your ex. Phone calls should only ever be about the kids and that is it. Man the fuck up.

Orange County Ca's picture

Have you told him that its either peace at her house or peace at your house but not both?