You are here

He wrote her back!!! :O)

cmacdonald77's picture

After stressing me out yesterday he took 2 hours to write a simple e-mail, but he has trouble writting it for fear of her reaction. I keep telling him that my reaction, the person you are living with is worst then hers anyday! So he wrote back to her and I needed to pull out a chart about extracuricular activities... He said he was going to pay for half of one of the activities but SS wont be going to it on our weekends because we don't agree to the activity on the weekend. There are plenty of things to do during the week and weekends are for family time. SOOOO I pull out the chart and said, look you have paid 1200 this year for activities and she has paid 75$... I also had to pay 1200 for my kids, however I share that cost with my ex, so I paid 600$. I told him that it is not okay to pay for 1/2 of the activity that she wants her son to attend when we do not agree to the saturday time. After careful explanation that he was setting it up saying I'll pay for it but not send him, I said that's a waste of money and you already spent alot of money on activities that she doesn't share the cost with! SO I feel like we are moving forward but I'm really tired of having to do this, it's a waste of my time... I just don't want to have a miserable 15 years dealing with this person who can be such a HUGE pain in the butt!