The. End.

Karmasabitch's picture

Ive lurked for a long time due to blending issues that started about a month after we introduced our kids after a year of dating (red flag, I know, shut up I was a fool in love). This site gave me back my sanity. Why do we do this to ourselves, strong women and men??

We’ve been together 9 years and married three. I dont have it in me right now to go into the gory details. But tonight I was called a f-king bitch by my best friend and love of my life (maybe not so much) because Im tired of his 10 yo acting like a 3 year old who wants to die just for having to be at our house. This is after 7 yrs of his now 15 yo doing unspeakable s%^# and eventually moving in fulltime w BM a few months ago, because what 15 yo wouldnt want to live somewhere that there’s no consequences for any sort of behavior so you’ll love mommy more than daddy??  So here we go again with skid #2

I have three of my own who adore and have a great relationship with DH, and include younger SS in everything. DH  is a great stepdad to my kids, and probably closer to him than his own. And I have a wonderful relationship with my ex and kids step mom. It should be an incredible situation, but...

The shit with his kids and crazy bm, I cant do any longer. Its all toxic and it is killing me. I do not understand parents who let the inmates (kids) run the prison (home). Shitty analogy but whatever.

So, you won BM. You won skids who were never raised to be told that gratitude, manners, and family come first. You won DH who wanted me to do your job for you with your kids.

Here’s to the End of what could have been a great thing. If only parents could get past their stupid divorce shit and put the kids first. Best to you all

tog redux's picture

My DH has a crazy ex and an alienated kid, too, but he never called me a fucking bitch.  He, in fact, has thanked me for sticking with him through all of the craziness.  So let's put the blame where it lies - with DH, not with BM or the skids.  He's the one who is abusing you instead of dealing in a healthy way with his situation.

You deserve better.  Being called that would be a deal breaker for me.

Rags's picture

I do not see this as the end or as a loss. It is the beginning of a great new life adventure for you and a huge win. You are putting this toxic shallow and polluted gene pool in your rear view mirror starting with the Skids and ending with the co-creator of the odiferous genetic soup.

Congratulations.

The only losers are your STBXH and his toxic spawn.  And of course BM, though she is likely too stupid to recognize how badly she has lost.  She will now be saddled with her toxic crotch nuggets for the rest of her life.  What a great way for karma to deliver a just outcome for her.  She will the the willing victim of her succubus spawn.