You are here

Early Wake Up by SS's

firefly25's picture

The Stepkids were over for the weekend and woke up Dad at 5:15am to play video games. Of course the baby also woke which then I was up as well. Talked to BF about it and told him that he should be telling them to go back to bed....its to soon to get up. I was informed that his kids are excited to see him and that I should just deal with it. Sunday morning 5:30am wake up call, BF went upstairs with SS8, baby now awake for me to deal with. I went upstairs and told him the baby is up and for him to deal with her since everyone is up. They do not have a bedtime because he says he doesn't get to see them but everyother weekend and why put them to bed? FUMING! I was told I was a wackjob for getting mad. OK whatever!
I was the wackjob asking BF to sleep in our bed when they are over for the weekend. He sleeps with all of them which really is fine once in awhile but while the baby was small? I was up caring for her during the night with hardly any sleep and all day while he played upstairs with them only to come down to eat. That ended only now he comes down in the early hours of the morning. Makes me feel ignored actually pissed off. What the hell is happening here! Is this all quilt that makes him do this.....