You are here

DH moving out this weekend

confusedsm11's picture

DH has agreed to leave for a trial seperation. He has such anger towards me and DD right now; As I do towards him. He sees little wrong with SS yet he is starting to point out that DS1 has behavioral issues. I am blown away. I've been reading a book about DD6 behavior and realize that DH and I together have created the monster that she has been acting like. DH and I can't seem to agree on the right way to handle her and he is tired of her. He also said its not fair that he never gets a break from her, at least I get a break from SS every other weekend. I told him being a parent is a full time job...it shouldn't be an every other day, week, weekend job but if thats what he wants, he can have DS every other weekend. I know DD has been making this house crazy but if she was his bio, he wouldn't be behaving this way. I told him (since even though we are married, this house isnt in my name at all) that I would leave with my bios or he could leave. I said that if I left, I would not be coming back bc I am not uprouting the kids just to bring them back a few weeks/months later. I feel sad that he is leaving, anger that he doesn't see my point of view and frustration thinking things will never change. SS will always be golden and the rest of us are nothing. Maybe I could have made more of an effort with SS but DH pushed me away and so does SS- SS can't even pee without his dad and will even follow DH to the bathrm. They are unusually close and it creeps me out. Maybe I did guilty parent DD sometimes but in reality, I give him alot more leeway with DD then I will ever get with SS. Not that I want it anymore, I really don't. But maybe if this is going to work I ave to pretend to care...wow if I only would have known all this before...I love DH- I really do and if it weren't for issues with the kids, we would be happy...