You are here

DH is being an ass

totalof4's picture

He just got home from Alaska. I picked him up at the airport. We drove the 30 minutes to pick up his boys bc today is SS10 bday. On the way there I discovered he has already told SS10 what we got him what we got him for his gift. To confirm I asked, "So he already knows what it is?" DH said, Yes He knows what "I" got him for his birthday! I don't think the asshole realizes he said that.. Its a Dune Buggy Style Go Cart that DH purchased on ebay... I, ME, SM drove 3 hours each way to pick it up last Friday... SO THAT did not go over well at all.

totalof4's picture

I should add that my both my SS were perfect.. SS10 thanked DH and I both for the gift and yes, he was thrilled. Well bc it was bought used, it does need a few minor repairs.. DH just getting in today has not been able to order the parts (brakes)for it. So, SS10 was a bit disappointed but he did not show himself.. I could just tell his was happy but sad. We got him a cell phone for Christmas (they all got one at 10).. In an effort to make this a happy night, I called DH away and asked what he thought about fronting the phone, and telling SS10 that its his christmas gift but we are going to give it to him early.. He loved the idea... because Guilty Daddy was somewhat saddened that he didnt have it ready to ride.. YES, I know I enabled him.. but it wasnt about him it was about the child. Dh is good, SS10 is thrilled yet again, and everyone is good.. DH suddenly turns back to his asshole mood. HE MUST HAVE JET LAG after a 15 hour flight today. DAMN!!!