You are here

Court order

Saf102512's picture

So I posted about this before so long story short, the court denied our move to another state where dh got a a great job offer and all my family is from because bm objected saying she wouldn't get enough visitation time.. Well we just found out today that her visitation will be every other weekend, from Friday night to Sunday morning and one 4hr period every other weds... Starting in September. Until then she keeps her 6hours a week she has now. I'm so annoyed that I still have to deal with this entitled bratty sd the vast majority of the time and we're stuck in this town. Bm is fine with this schedule, she had the opportunity to keep her till Sunday evenings but chose not to bc she supposedly works on Sunday.. Oh and bm has to pay a whopping $81/mo in child support which will go down to 68 in sept. I don't understand why they would deny our move but only give bm minimal visitation. Doesn't make sense! I love my dh to death but man I wish I would have known what I was getting into with this kid & her mom dictating everything including where I live.

Saf102512's picture

Ha I wish.. She would take custody, sadly only because she would want the $850 a month in child support and she can pawn sd off on grandma all day like she does her other kids, dh loves sd to death & thinks she's the perfect kid so he would never offer it.