You are here

The boyfriends ex-wife.....

soldierwoman's picture

My boyfriend and I have known each other for awhile thru my family. We weren't like hang out all the time friends. For one he was married! Anyway it come about that we ran into each other after not seeing each other. So this past week has been a very hard test for me. He seems to have a very evil vindictive ex wife. I was hanging out with his sis and found out that his ex was giving him mad craziness over our relationship. He has his kids every sat. So we have decided for a lil bit longer to wait for me to meet the kids.I have never even spoke to the woman. She admits a lot of her anger and resentment roots from seeing him dating another woman. So I took off some pics of him and i on my face book. He got very upset with me and said I dont care if you put the crud on a billboard with neon lights. Anyways I quess what I am looking for is some support and quidance cuz she is gonna drive me fraking crazy!!!!

folkmom's picture

how about this? close down your FB to only friends...so she cannot see? and then block her.

also...wait on meeting the kids for a long time. i am talking months.

andy_pandy's picture

On the up-side he sounds like he's doing his best to protect you (not telling you about how she's acting and stuff) and support you (kind of) by telling you to put the photos on a billboard. That has to be a good thing?