You are here

BM sent SD for visitation with "a plan"...

ShadowCatTx's picture

Funny thing happened this weekend during visitation.

I left the house early Saturday to make a grocery store run before the Halloween festivities. I was gone maybe 1 hour, and on the way home I called DH and the first thing he says is...

DH: Ok, something weird happened as soon as you left
Me: Huh? What, with the kids? Wha??
DH: SD7 ran over to me and begged me to listen to a song, I let her play it and didn't really pay attention...but then she said 'Mommy (BM) told me to play this song for you'..
Me: Ok?? So...
DH: It's some song about a girl trying to steal another girls boyfriend, and how they had a past and she wants him back...
Me: HAHAHA! It wasn't "F*ck you" LOL
DH: The weird part is that I questioned her why did BM say play this song, SD7 got upset almost if she got busted telling me to much and says 'it was apart of the plan' then refused to talk about it again and played dumb.
Me: That's just crazy
THE END

The rest of the weekend SD7 kept playing the same song over and over...we joked about it behind closed doors, but obviously something is up with BM! She is truly a wicked witch and we have ZERO contact with her, we have known for a long time that SD7 is interrogated when she goes home from our house, but never has she purposely sent SD7 over with "a plan" to stir emotion. I honestly just laugh because it just means something is wrong with her life and marriage if she is trying to send love letters via music through SD7! The worst part, it wasn't even Adele's new amazing hit song "Hello"...

Very weird indeed, maybe it is the moon...give it a few days and BM will be back to her bitchy troll ways!!

Anyone else have some good stories of BM being desperate and flirty?

ShadowCatTx's picture

Apart of me feels that this is the real truth! Just a new favorite song...

Myself an SD listened to an album this entire summer and apart of me bets she has been home with BM talking about that music so BM felt like she needed to have "their music"

I dunno...

I would think it was all just kiddie if she didn't say "part of the plan"

I am going to ignore it for now, way to many coincidences to start accusing BM of trying to get back with DH!

ShadowCatTx's picture

Our BM is very high conflict, I mean we are strictly email communication only, and we video our pickups to keep BM in check since she likes to throw shade at the front door in FRONT OF SD7!

BM and DH relationship ended when she cheated, she tried all sorts of 'hoe-ism' to lure him back but THANK YOU JESUS he saw the light and never went back to her arms!

Rags's picture

Oh yes. My SS would come back from Sperm Land visitation with the periodic “Daddy DickHead wants me to ask you if you still love him” My wife would just laugh her ass off. The poor kid was always a bit confused by her reaction to the Sperm Idiot’s bullshit manipulations.

Over time as SS got older he started giving an immediate answer to his Sperm Idiot when the does mommy still love me crap would start. “My mom and dad have been married a long time. No, she does not love you. If you had not cheated on her she would not have kicked you out and left home to go to college. Quit being so pathetic.”

At this stage SS-23 has written off the adult members of the shallow and polluted end of his gene pool and is having less and less to do with his three younger also out of wedlock Sperm Idiot spawned half sibs by two other baby mamas. It breaks his heart that they are turning out like the rest of the Sperm Clan rather than learning from the constant mistakes and stupid decisions made by the adult Sperm Clan members.

I think this is large part why he asked me to adopt him. He wants to distance himself as much as possible from their crap and that includes not associating himself with that family name.

Interestingly the Sperm Idiot is not the only one of DW’s pathetic XBFs that has called over the years to enquire as to her feelings about them. Her response is always the same. She laughs her ass off and tells them to grow up, quit being pathetic, and move on. The most notable of these pathetic losers is a guy she dated who ended up getting her youngest cousin pregnant when DW broke up with him. This guy still hovers on the fringes of the family though he left the cousin and she has been with the father of her youngest three children for nearly 20 years. Oddly they are still married though they have nothing to do with each other except occasional events for the daughter they have together. He does not try to connect with his own XBM but focuses on my wife. He asks his daughter when my wife will be visiting that side of her family and will coincidentally pop up when my wife is visiting even if it has been years since he saw his own spawn.

The X trying to reconcile is not an unusual thing, particularly when that X is one that spawned with your SO. For some reason having a sex trophy with someone seems to leave these unpurgeable feelings in some people. Even when their X has moved on and has no use for them.