You are here

bio moms - unnatural acts of being

foxxystep's picture

I commented on a post earlier on and it got me thinking.

Why do biological mothers give their offspring to another woman to raise? Uless they're dead, certifiably insane, or terminally ill, it is MY OPINION that every woman must look after their own children. In almost all species of animals it is the female who is the nurturer and raises the offspring. Raising another womans child, is unnatural. Men hunt and protect, women make home and nurture. You see it in almost all of the animal kingdom (well the ovewhelming majority). Why then do men sometimes force to go against THEIR nature of being protective hunters and want to mother their kids. surely men would have been born with boobs if they were supposed to suckle their young??? then they "suckle" thier kids way into adulthood. And we wonder why we have so many issues in the world.....

Anywho78's picture

Also, consider many animals that give birth to a litter (dogs) only to try to kill them...in rescue, we had to throw litters together with one momma dog to prevent the bad mom dog from succeeding...I think some people (like dogs) should never breed. My skids bm has given away 3 kids and had the same amount of terminations. She, IMHO is like a dog who would have killed her entire litter given the chance.

liks's picture

hmmmm....interesting but I would expect if you have great kids you wanna keep them....

you wanna be around people who are nice and think like minded....why some women dont Is beyond me too....

uncommon's picture

Trust me, the last thing I want to do is let XH take my daughter every other week to spend 7 days with him and his fiancee. But I have no choice - we have a court order in place so it is what it is. I'd rather have her with me 100% of the time.

NewMom2010's picture

I wonder also... my DH is the CP of their child. She just left the state after the divorce (granted she also did this with two sons in a previous marriage). She doesn't call, she will SOMETIMES text, but never calls. How can you just leave a daughter age 10 and miss out of all the things she needs from a BM? The daughter will see her BM during the summer, but 7 weeks doesn't make up for all the missed times when the daughter wants to talk. I am just stunned a mother would do this to a child. I keep hoping that the child can make it through and not have some type of complex. I would love to know what she is thinking, but I don't want to dwell on something that is negative. Your MOM left you... how does that feel?

Rags's picture

The issue is that we are not animals and we have the curse/asset of self determination and intellect.

A man has just as much right to his kids as a woman. There in lies the foundation of our problem.

In divorce/single parent situations the men have to fill the roles of both man and woman and the women have to fill the roles of both woman and man. When either or both of the former partners re-marry then they each have to deal with someone taking over all or part of their traditional role.

Unless of course one or the other or both of the former partners are worthless pieces of shit who expect others to do the job of providing for and raising their kids. My Skid’s SpermIdiot is the poster moron for this class of worthless POS.

History and the entire duration of human evolution had established that the most effective and successful family unit is one man, one woman and their spawn. Working together to provide, house, clothe, feed and raise the kids.

Then we came up with at will divorce and the most successful human group blew up.

So, now we have blended families made up of men, women and children, few of which understand what it is they are supposed to be doing within the family.

What I do is to be dedicated to my wife, raise my SS as my own and to beat the snot out of his SpermClan any time they even think about interfering with my family.

Not necessarily the best way to do it, but it works for me.

Best regards,

foxxystep's picture

Rags, I hear you and I agree with what you're saying abotu both parties beign responsible...

technically human beings are of nature, and subscribe to some of natures rule, not by choice, but by design. Women give birth to children, not by choice, but by design. They nurse them, and men don't... not by choice, by because they have the necessary "equipment' to nurse babies. Men and women have their roles predetermned by way of so many physical factors.

Society has changed things along the way. We have decided to change the rules, based on our free will and intellect, and while the animal kingdom still subscibes to the natural laws scripted for them, and live in harmony (except that they're being wiped out by humans), we have decided to change the rules, and look what a wonderful mess we've managed to make of things...

jojo68's picture

I agree...biology plays a role in this...no matter how successful society has been at learned behavior and changing the rules...our genetic make-up is still the same. I agree with Rags too in that role confusion plays a key part in bad parenting on both sides. JMHO

Skeeterina's picture

Well all I have to say is that I raised my 3 kids, pretty much all alone for the last 8years and totally alone for the last 2. I met someone, who LOVES his child and spends as much time as he can (his days off, he works 14 on and 14 off) when he's home. When my boyfriend is HOME, the kid is with him 24/7 (which is a LITTLE much for me but hey) but when he's away at work and SUPPOSED to be with the BM, she chooses to leave the child with MY boyfriend's parents except for 2 nights a week...........because "its easier due to her work schedule". WTFing F?!?! I mean REALLY?? I worked and raised my kids and brought them home from daycare EACH night and took them every day.....I did NOT rely on family and friend's to keep my kids until I had a day off! This is something that I can't fkkng STAND about this woman! Thousands of women (and men), single parents alike care for their children 7 days a week WITH a job!! Parents WORK then come home and cook, do homework, laundry, cleaning, baths and bed........and they do it EVERY day!! And NOW this woman (the BM) decides she should join the National Guard, mainly because she started banging a recruiter......so now she's COMPLETELY GONE from the child's life and you know what, I will NOT be the babysitter for her til she figures out WTF she wants to be when she grows up! I do feel for the child tho........he's already goin in the WRONG direction!

foxxystep's picture

Children with mom's who have abandoned them in whichever manner grow up with serious issues. Especially when you KNOW she's abandoned you because she did not want to be burdened with the responsibility. You find the kids suffer most. they develop atttention-seeking behaviours, and so many other resentful behaviour. can you imagine what it feels like knowing your OWN mother did not want you. I suppose these kids have got issues.