You are here

ARRRRGGHHH!!!!! I need to take up kick boxing or something

notthebradybunch6's picture

I just want to hit something! Every Monday morning when the SS (8&7)'s return from their loser Mother's trailer, the older one goes out of his way to make me miserable! "I hate this house. I want to live with my Mom, she never tells me NO". So on and so forth. Today though there was a couple new gems. At breakfast he announces to the table of four children, I get PAID for taking care of them. :jawdrop: WHAT!?! Not only is his mother a dead beat mom but now she is telling these boys the only reason I do the things I do is because I am paid for it!!!! I want to strangle her! She pays nothing for the support of these boys, in the once a year trip that she takes them to the dr. she can't even pay the co-pay. She "buys" them clothes for the first day of school then promptly asks for them back. She does not pay any child support, because that was the only way she would not fight it when dh was given custody, which was a sure win because she was living with a documented drug addict and dead beat father, was through his promise he would not ask for child support. I DON'T EVEN CARE, that she doesn't pay child support. The next wonderful gem was about how wonderful his life was when he was a baby before he knew me or my two kids! So, today when he gets home from school, he is not going to be allowed to play with my two kids. We shall see how long it takes him to sing a new tune.

DaizyDuke's picture

Oh my goodness! I feel for you! these scumbag BM's can't stand the fact that someone can provide a better life for their children, so they do whatever they can to discredit, it's so childish and ridiculous! And if you ask THEM, they are Mother of the Year!

what planet did these women come from??? I wish they would hop in their spaceships and go back!

wriggsy's picture

You are not alone. Not only do my own skids behave like shitheads when they come back from BM's (No rules there, no responsibilities, nothing) I can also remember my own step mom saying that my brother and I did the same thing to her! Not as bad, mind you, my dad made sure that we walked the straight and narrow. We were lucky, because my birth mom didn't have much to do with us, but the once or twice that she took us for a visit, I can remember my (step) mom saying that I wasn't being nice when we got home. I guess maybe, even though my BM couldn't be bothered to be there for me, I still wanted her. I try to remember that when I get irritated with my skids...doesn't usually help, but I try!

bi's picture

non custodial bm's must be just like the non custodial disney dads. fdh used to get bent out of shape about me expecting him to give sd rules and discipline when she was here. he wanted our house to be "fun" for her, because "it's her escape from bm". all it ever was to him was a big contest with bm about who sd liked better. totally ridiculous. and now they have the POS bitch she has turned into to show for their parenting. maybe if they had more concerned with parenting her instead of trying to make her hate the other parent, she wouldn't be so repulsive now.

Lois Daniels's picture

Bad to hear your situation then, yes you can learn and take a kick boxing class but I guess there’s other way to fight for it but if you really insist, does what you want and if you choose boxing, try to watch pacquiao vs marquez 4 then observe and familiarize those moves. I assure you it can help you. You can ask me for any assistance.

bi's picture

doesn't sound bad to me. these kids need to know the truth if they're being with filled up with lies and acting like shits because of it.

pacquiaomarquez4's picture

I've been hearing so many people talk about Pacquiao's next fight versus Marquez. It's the fourth time they meet but every fight has been close. I'll watch Pacquiao vs Marquez online when it happens because I find it's more convenient to watch it on a computer. There will definitely be many other people watching Pacquiao vs Marquez streaming, and we will all be treated to something special.

dledden's picture

Go back to court, take that bitch for CS. My skid's baby momma is a deadbeat drug user too. She never even TRIES to take him, so I give her kudos in knowing that her DRUGS are more important than her SPAWN. You know, gotta have your priorities, LOL.

I want my husband to take her to court for CS. I know she don't have shit, but she has enough $ for drugs and somehow pays rent,why should I not be PAID for taking care of HER KID, her responsiblity???? That or GO TO JAIL....??? I figure even if we got $50/mo, that will pay for the kis' food!

At least my skid doesn't try to pull 'my mom is better than you'....do NOT put up with that in YOUR HOUSE...send those fuckin kids to live with their golden vagina mother, see how happy they are then!!!

pacquiaomarquez4's picture

It's going an interesting night for boxing on December 8th when Pacquiao and Marquez meet for the fourth time in the octagon. Fans will watch Pacquiao vs Marquez live in Vegas or online because this is one fight not to be missed.