You are here

Anyone ever have a situation like this?

confuzzled1's picture

Have any of you ever had a stepchild accuse your bio child of inappropriate touching? If so...what were the circumstances?

purpledaisies's picture

Yes I have been there done that. However in my case bm was trying to plant it in his head even took him to a councilor. My poor ss was so sick he was having stomach aches and throwing up and all kinds of stuff. he was only 3 and he knew what was going on was wrong but he didn't know how to express it. The councilor saw through bm and that was the end of it. Took months and the councilor finally sat her down and told her that if she pursued it she would lose her kids b/c he was prepared to testify. Yep it was that bad. She got caught b/c she told lies and he caught her in them not just a few but everything she said was a lie and it all had to do with what a crappy dad dh is and how horrible a person and mom I am to how nasty and out of control my kids are. Along with her telling the boys that the councilor said that they didn't have to see their dad if they didn't want to and that she has a signed paper from the judge backing her up. All b/c she said that my son was touching her son.

The councilor hadn't even heard of any of those claims about my son til I brought it up to him at one of our sessions. Which she told him that we refused to even see him or have anything to do with it. We found out the name and place she was taking him b/c dh has ins and HELLO the info came to our house!

After the sit down with the councilor with bm she said that he is a quack and never took them back there and dropped the whole thing.

I hope that things work out for you like them me and my son. But I was very angry and still am for what she put my son and her kids through even more so ss11 (3 at that time).