You are here

And here we go again......

EPMom's picture

The weekend is here, but sd is not. Dh and I are going out for a bit this evening to a halloween party, and I've managed to convice him that to have all the sk's here would be utter ciaos trying to get ready. He agreed. Althought he did change his mind when talking to bm a few days ago. The onlt thing on my side was bm doesn't know my sitter and didn't feel comfie having her daughter stay with someone she didn't know (rightfully so), and told dh she would drop of the daughter Saturday morning. So, I only need to put up with the "daddy can I do this, daddy can I have that, daddy I'm hungry (every 5 min.), daddy BS6 did this, daddy daddy daddy" from 12noon Saturday to 5PM Sunday. Woot Woot! Then I am free for 2 weeks. I know he doesn't understand why I feel this way. It's his daughter. I guess if he had handled things differently from the start, I might not feel such indfifference toward her. I certainly don't feel that way about ss. But he is older, not even a little bit clingy, and very respectful and polite. He might come over this week. Which is cool with me. I'm excited 'cos I get one more night to have DH all to myself with no interruptions -or interrupted sleep ("daddy!!! daddy!!!!!" at 2 or 3 in the morning!) I have already made plans for the most part of the weekend that include a whole lot of disengaging (dh is cool with that too). Except for tomorrow evening, I promised everyone we'd all go out together. I love my kids, and dh very much, and even if I have to bite my tongue for an hour or 2 (I wonder of tongues can be sewn back on?). Anyway....have a great weekend all!!!!!!! I'll be thinking of you all :o)