You are here

Pissed off and hurt

Rexxleo998's picture

So I'm sitting here after almost 6 years of helping my called wife raise her kid I don't get anything for Father's Day. Her kid hasn't even told me happy father day at all. The real dad of course is a jail bird piece of crap.

im swear I'm done being used and abused as a step father. This piece of crap baby father has paid no child support at all.

i step up and spend my hard earned money time a resources and my wife's excuse for not getting me a Father's Day gift is she forgot

can you believe that crap!!!! After 6 years of me raising her kid her excuse for me not getting recognized on Father's Day is she forgot. I have a sorry excuse for a family 

I will never do this stepparent crap ever again!!!!!!! For as long as I live

i made sure she got a Mother's Day gift but when it comes to me since I guess I'm not the boo I don't freaking matter!!!

well that's piece of crap baby daddy of hers needs to raise his own damn kid from now on! 

I have sacaficed so much for these people. Yes these people becuase this damn well ain't my family

im just a damn stand in for a piece of crap baby daddy jail bird! On the first of the month I'm packing my shit and I am the out of this house for damn good!

im so pissed angry and hurt. I get to look on Facebook and see everyone being celebrated but me!

the cherry on top is she has a million excuses when I tell her I want my own damn kids! 

this is why!  I just had to vent. I did all this shit for them just to be treated like shit. I will never do this step apparent shit ever again!!!!

from now on I'm a bachelor with no responsibilities at damn all.

let that  loser jail bites take care of his own damn kid!

JRI's picture

My first Mother's Day after all my 3 stepkids moving in, nobody so much as wished me happy Mother's Day.   I always made sure DH was recognized on Father's Day but he was (and isnt) good with gifts or occasions.  I had spent that year having our house remodeled to accommodate the sudden family increase, dealing with lots of emotional trauma, cooking, cleaning and doing everything for 5 kids.  Not one "Happy Mother's Day".  Meanwhile, there had been lots of thought and activity for BM whose contribution to our family was criticism, mockery and alienation.  I almost cried.

I learned to anticipate and plan for myself. Every year,  I made sure I had something nice to wear, something good to eat, whatever it took to make me feel good.  Eventually, the kids matured and learned to respond appropriately.

But I still remember the hurt.  I am wishing you a Happy Father's Day.  May the future ones be better.

Rags's picture

I get it.  Good riddance to the failed wife and spawn of the deadbeat convict.

Get ready for the crying and begging for you to return when your SO gains clarity upon your departure.

Congratulations on not polluting your own gene pool with that failed woman, failed mother and failed wife. 

Good luck, enjoy your new life adventure, and enjoy your life with this trainwreck fading into your past.