You are here

Just venting

Jjjessicuh's picture

Cheerleading season has begun for FSD7 .. meaning in addition to her being here every other weekend, SO drives an hour each way to take her to practice at night, after work. So twice a week, I sit home alone all afternoon, eat dinner alone, relax on the couch alone, and he comes home after 8 pm. I know he’s not doing anything wrong but UGH SO ANNOYING!!!

meanwhile, last year when she did cheerleading all she did was whine and complain about having to go and she even walked off the field on her last game cause she was bored. Of course no consequences from either parent and she is allowed to quit and re-join as she pleases. What a waste. 

parkave1960's picture

I am sitting in the dining room while the wife is in another room upset with me because I brought up her 24 year old son needs to start participating in the household expenses....It will be August tomorrow, and 6 months ago that was the time set that he would start contributing. He works full time, has not a care in the world. Does nothing to help out around the house.