You are here

First Salvo: Operation Stepbrat

JingerVZ's picture

My SS12 is a disgusting brat and his behavior of late has been driving me up the wall. Okay, it may be childish and you can say so (but also see plan A), so I have put into effect OPeration Stepbrat. That is plan B. Plan A was to smack his teeth out, but I am not a violent person, hence plan B, straight from the School of Terrorism Manual for StepMothers.

The little monster thinks that lying is fun and he has a disgusting way of talking to me. So... Lets take away his ability to talk to me (no, no, I did not use Plan A). Idiot only speaks English, which is not my or DHs first language. As a courtesy when he is around we speak English to each other. Not any more. Last night and this morning I speak to DH in my first language. He doesnt understand. And... he can not relay anything to BioBitch either.

Cut your comms you little shit! I am never speaking English you again. You want to tell lies, talk crap and be rude? Speak to me in my own language - or I can ignore you too. Life is going to be a lot harder and unpleasant for you!! AND I have only started! Passive agressive is fine if you want to call it that. See plan A for agressive.

Yep, we can have two children in this house - and I have had more practice than you, SS12!!

JingerVZ's picture

Sally, you guys (My DH has one SA parent) have a nice way of saying things: Hy gaan sy gat sien! (He is going to see his arse.)
I am done playing nice.

Tuff Noogies's picture

"Age and treachery outwit youth and skill any day."
}:)
my father used to say that to us kids all the time.

Rags's picture

My dad had a variety of this statement too. "Age, skill and treachery will beat youth, passion and inexperience every time." My favorite dad-ism and one my Skid has adopted as his own as I adopted it from my dad is "You can't soar with the eagles if you are too busy picking shit with the chickens."

Thanks for sharing. I laughed.

NeedingHope_and_Help's picture

I wish we spoke another language! I would love to be able to do this!!!!!