You are here

Divorce and Church

Hmmmm24's picture

BM changed churches recently after being cut off from DHs family. I ran into some friends at the wal mart and a lady from her church starts talking my friends BF. I find our it's his cousin and he told her who I aaa and she said why yes I know her DHs wife goes to our church they just seperated. Number 1. I am his wife! Number 2. Really?! She just lied to everyone in her new congregation! Wtf

Rags's picture

Of course you set the poor victim of her lies straight I hope. Facts and the truth are important for victims of lies and manipulation to know.

My Skid's Sperm Clan hates facts. I relished hearing them throw out a "What difference does it make" in court when we bared their asses for the liars that they are. Even when the judge is leaning towards their side barring their lying asses can be truly enjoyable to see.

Keep her new congregation up to speed on the facts and she will not stick around for long.

Have fun!!! }:)

Hmmmm24's picture

Not to go all preachy on you but next time you see her quote a bible verse. Specifically 1 Corinthians 15:34-35 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.
I may offend some people on here but I would let her know that the bible specifically and reccuringly speaks out ain't women pastors. It also says a pastor shall only have one wife. Obviously meaning a man since it also says no no to same sex relationships. I had a woman get snotty with me one day and then tell me she was a minister. I was very proud to quote my scripture and see her try to explain herself. Always fun times lol

Rags's picture

Time to get the comprehensive CS payment records for DH's case and put a copy of them at every station in the back of Minster XW/BM's church pews. I would own her lying manipulative extortionist ass if I were you DH.

Just for the fun of it.

And the truth shall set you free!!!

Hmmmm24's picture

I was down right floored when I heard this today! I immediately called DH And retold my tale. He said serves her right now they will know she's a big liar. The truth of the mater is that we are known in the record books for our amount of churches everybody knows everybody even when they attend a different church of the same faith. To beat it all DH was a preacher for 10 years of this faith and resigned when he divorced her... Everybody knows him. I've totally given myself away to anyone who lives near me lol no anonymity here. I am just flaborgasted at her outright lies to her children and church. Her big problem with me is that I am not her faith. I do attend a church with the skids and though I grew up in a different faith I love my church which is the same faith as she is but she wants to ostracize me with the kids because I don't follow all the rules they do... It's completely hippocrytical to tell me I am wrong when all sin is equal. She is such a frigging thorn in my life. Honestly I have more problems with her than I do with the skids. There are four skids! I still have more issues with her