You are here

DH wants to move SD in house v small and belongs to me

gabreille33's picture

I own my house my DH lost all his money to ex.
It is in C London and v small.
He wants to move SD in I do not want this at all.,
When SD is around (there are 2 ) only one coming at first I get ignored put last and no-one looks after my house.

I have also been financially supporting my DH for 4 years while he set up a business but have now stopped/

I do not want her to come and do not want to pay for her

Feel massively resentful

He say if SD not move he and SD move out. So I said ok we all move out and now you pay for everything he cant afford this

It is like arguing with a terrorist he keeps saying if you don't do what I want I leave etc

I largely just say silent I have said my bit and I mean it

I do not see any reason why the ex wife who has all the money a huge apt and plenty maintenance cannot keep her own kids

It will be v difficult financially and there is no space

I want to retire keep my money for that not support someone else's child

I like both kids however when they around I am isolated and he behaves disrespectfully

hereiam's picture

he keeps saying if you don't do what I want I leave

Bye!

Being threatened with that, every time he doesn't get his way, is no way to live.

How can he expect his daughter to live there if he cannot afford to support her? It is not up to you to provide for her, that is HIS responsibility.

LostinSpaceandTime's picture

The very next time he says he is moving out if SD cannot move in...put his entitled arse out on the street. No warning No argument just change the locks and toss his things on the sidewalk. If the law there requires you to go thru legal separation or eviction then serve him the papers and get the ball rolling.

Do not live hostage to his demands and tantrums.
And never ever let SD move in. Make sure it does not happen while you are at work one day either.

If you would like to warn him that it is your intent to put him out if he ever says this one more time then do so right away and maybe if he is smart enough he will wise up.

Be strong. You do not need this guy in your life more than you need your sanity and peaceful home.

hereiam's picture

Not only will the ultimatums not end, but his daughter will likely join in with her own demands, with him backing her up. They will both run your life.

gabreille33's picture

Wow thank you all so much. I feel so lonely don't want burden my friends any more.
He set up a business is why he has no money but he always been super mean

I did call his bluff I said move out them

I also said ok we all move out you pay I rent my house and keep the rent I pay you what you paying me

I told the SD 3 times Daddy is moving out you not going to live with me as well just him I don't think she believes me

You are all saying exactly what I think

hereiam's picture

Why do want to be with someone, why have you STAYED with someone, who is "super mean"?

He would be doing you a favor by moving out. In fact, I would make sure he moves out. Without you. Why would you want to move out with him?

Cover1W's picture

Why would you move out too? He goes with his SD, you stay in YOUR house.
Easy.

He's not worth it.

Rags's picture

Quit the tit for tat back and forth. You said NO to SD moving into your property. He has threatened to leave if you said no. You already said no. So call a locksmith to change the locks and send he and his spawn packing.

End of problem.

If you choose to continue to tolerate this crap.... the results are on you.

Take care of you.

Good luck.