You are here

YSD choosing my FB post as another way to alienate

Disillusioned's picture

DH & I had a picnic on the holiday, followed by a stroll through the same beautiful park. It was a really nice day and we took a few pictures which I posted on FB

Usually YSD ignores everything I post which is just fine by me. If she does ever comment lately it's only if it's related to DH. Normally that doesn't bother me much at all either. But this time, YSD seemed to be really itching to stir the pot (I guess that fact that I'm disengaged from her and have next to nothing to do with her these days leaves her only means like FB to really resort to tactics)

Anyway I had posted a few pictures of both DH & I in the park, which is stunning with a little lake, swans, trails and several picnic areas

YSD comments on the post "You look great, Dad!" no mention of me which I'm sure was diliberate. And just in case I missed the snub, she made sure to go on to several pics of DH and "love" them

She did manage to "like" one of the pics I happened to be in, but all the lovely comments and hearts were exclusively for DH

She as always, got zero reaction from me

I don't even let on I notice her at all, let alone her slights where I'm concerned LOL. I'm too busy enjoying my life and all the non-toxic people in it. Too bad she feels the need to constantly lash out, rather than enjoying her life too

Dogmom1321's picture

I would block her so she doesn't have anything to complain about. If she brings it up, I would tell her how it is. Too bad we can't be friends on there, but all it does is cause issues. 

I made the HUGE mistake of accepting BMs friend request right after we got pregnant. She made SURE to comment on one of my ultrasound pictures... "I have the same one too of ____(SD)____  sucking her thumb!" Nope. BLOCKED. I don't need BM comparing our uteruses on my social media. The more I think about it, the more creepy it seemed to me. Do yourself a favor!

Disillusioned's picture

Not funny Dogmom but honestly that made me laugh LOL

Yes I've been considering unfriending her on FB, even mentioned it to DH and why, but need to really think it through based on the huge outroar that would cause

In the meantime, I simply just ignore much of her responses....

islandgal2021's picture

Good on you for ignoring! I've found it drives them absolutely batshit crazy..haha! Keep it up - or block her but personally, I'd be having fun with this.. seeing as she likes to look at your pics I'd be posting heaps of DH/SO and I being all romantic and lovey dovey.. that should really set her off - I'm feelin a bit evil today..hehe

Carriem's picture

It's pretty typical behaviour to be honest and not just from SK!!! I get it at times from adults who will only like pictures I put up if they have the SK and not if it's just my DS or DH. It's really pathetic.

If they love or comment I make sure to reply and agree!! They are the ones that look petty only liking some pictures and not others, such elementary behaviour! 

Wicked stepmo.'s picture

Good for you in ignoring her childish behavior. Eventually she will figure out you don't give a rats a$$ what she thinks and are perfectly happy.

It obviously burns her already that's why she is putting so much effort into trying to provoke you 

CLove's picture

I have all 6 of Toxic Troll BMs facebook profiles blocked as does DH. And her profile on Instagram also is bocked. For both of us. She tried "following" him, he asked her please do not, and then I showed him the blocking process.

I had SD15 Backstabber/Munchkin on facebook and instagram, but after school-gate shes blocked on all.

SD22 Feral Forger was on my instagram, until she decided to tell her mother our wherabouts and it was used as a tool to dig into DH. Shes blocked since then.

Thumper's picture

I would block her too.

Mark everything super private if you decide to keep the account.

Merry's picture

My skids do exactly the same. I just want ignore, remind myself it's Facebook after all, and return the favor of ignoring all the wonderful, fantastic, and amazing things they post too. 

Stepdrama2020's picture

These skids all play by the same skid rule book.

Just keep posting all the fab times, and take no notice.