You are here

Yet ANOTHER update on zero contact between DH and SD 22!

fadedbackground's picture

It's now been 6, almost 7 months, and still not a word between those 2. Father's Day came and went without anything, as I knew it would be. If anything, I thought she's be spiteful and send a "I hate you" text on Father's Day! I'm still happy as a clam not having to worry about her coming up.

However, I am still curious as to what is going on with her and her bf/fiance/husband or whatever they are calling themselves. Wondering if she finally started that esthtician school she talked about starting so many times. She no longer has a Facebook acct because she took that down immediately after her meltdown. The bf has set his Facebook acct to private so you can't see any updates unless you're a friend. All you can see is when he updates his profile pic. BUT his profile pic no longer includes her and I see he no longer has a blurb that was supposedly about her. I was able to see his Instagram acct and there were so many pics of her there and now they are all gone. She appaently signed up on LinkedIn last month for some reason with her "cashier at convenience store" as her job and has zero connections. Her pic there shows she no longer is wearing the ring he gave her when they got married "hippie style" which means they didn't get married but they are together. 

Gee didn't see THAT breakup coming! You know when they were got engaged after 2 months of dating when she was 20 and had planned to get married a few months later. Gee THAT didn't happen either! Then came all the breakups and fights. Now she has probably moved on to a new winner bf because that's what she does. She can never just be single.

And she would always get so defensive when H would talk about her bf in not such a great light. Even said that her mom's bf hated him but came around. She would say how great the bf was and then a few days later call H in the middle of the night because they had a fight and how he's lazy and doesn't want to find a job and how she was thinking of breaking up with him. Such a great relationship!

tog redux's picture

Why not take their estrangement as a chance to not focus on her?

MissTexas's picture

why check all the social media you can in an effort to see what's going on in SD's world?? Do you like dealing with her?

Take the gifts of the hour! 

If this were me, I'd need a Ben-Gay bath from doing overtime on my HAPPY DANCE!

Yes, i know I should stop focusing on her, but I REALLY want to see how much she's NOT doing with her life! Becasue she talked all the time about how she's going to do this and that and never does. She doesn't look for a better job or go to school like she always says.  I want to see what loser guys she's with now.