You are here

Whose entitlied skid did I meet?

Somuchdrama's picture

I met a woman about 21 years old at work the other day. After talking about family for a while she started talking about her "Dead-beat Dad" and "Horrible Step-Mom". I was curious as to why she thought they were so bad, because I am always second guessing the decisions we make and how they will be looked at down the road.

Anyway, after asking, the girl stated that "her Dad never supported her or her sister and wasn't there for them". OK, good reason. So I told her my Dad also never paid child support for us and never picked us up for visitation so I understood.

"Oh, no, he paid child support and we went EOW to his house. But whenever we would call for more money he would always say he didn't have it."???? Puzzled from her response she reiterated, "you see, he told us to call if we needed anything and when we called for money he, all the sudden, wasn't there".

I wanted to throat punch her right then and there. What an entitled little shit. That man was probably paying out the nose for those kids and because they would pay even more money he is a DBD. What a jerk!

princessmofo's picture

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Wow... Just wow! That skid's life is going to fraught with peril and disappointment. Life will most certainly eat her alive with that attitude.

SugarSpice's picture

that is exactly how dh two skids are to him. when growing up they could hardly be called to the phone even though he never missed any cs payments. bm never saved a penny for them when they grew up. so skids are all cosy and nice to dh and full of words of love. he eats it up. sucker.

Sports Fan's picture

Skids are going to be just like this. I just hope DH realizes it and is able to say "no".

Evil stepmonster's picture

I think you might have met dPPP but from the future...by george call Sheldon Cooper and tell him you figured it out!!

I would have wanted to throat punch that little shit too.

Teas83's picture

My SD is going to be exactly like this when she's older. I just know it. BM already fills her head with garbage to make her think that my husband doesn't help pay for things.

weekendwidow's picture

OMG - I think you met my SD22. Was she bleach blonde with horrible black eyeliner and as skinny as a crack whore?

Ljcapp1's picture

Yep - my SD is who you met. Was she 100# overweight and bitching on her first day of the job?? Did she tell you how much no one does anything for her and she had a terrible childhood? Oh and BTW...the bitch that won't let Daddddddyyyyy send extra money is ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Done with sending extra and done with only calling when you NEED/WANT something. Here's a great idea, WORK for a living and stop leeching off your parents.

AllySkoo's picture

Oh holy hell! What a self-centered, entitled, narcissistic little brat!

My skids are certainly not shy about asking for money (and "stuff"), but at least they don't get angry with him for saying no! Well, at least not that I know of. Lol Maybe they're out talking trash about us and we just don't know it. Wink

Oh, and it's unlikely you met any of MY step daughters. Not if it was at WORK. Lol

peacemaker's picture

hippiegirl's picture

I think a lot of these BM's are entitled, as well. Monkey see, monkey do. These idiots forget that they do get child support every month. Probably more than they deserve?

blayze's picture

UGH! That's sick... and Rising2 is right. How much did BM "provide" if she didn't have enough to cover the kid's expenses?