You are here

What shameful behavior

Newimprvmodel's picture

So to those that know my story, we suspected that ex wife used his dsughters dh's parents gift of 20 k for herself this summer. (She had a big wedding).
Dh has demanded the bank statement from both and been met with ridicule and scorn.
So in latest email from ex she basically admits money is gone, but that it was used for education only and she begs dh to pay his remaining year and half of college PLUS child support..and daughter will set you free upon her graduation from college.
Wow......what lying thieving shitbags!!! I am just so fucking angry with all the shit these witches have put us through.........
I guess I should be relieved that we got this evidence or inference, that the ex used the monies herself.....and we will not have to fight to unhook the parasite, but boy I am furious..........
Dh sent back a very calm letter, basically saying show proof you have out the monies back ..
That is not good enough in my mind........he should demand immediate emancipation. But I know he will not.
Any thoughts here??
I think whatever hope dh had of a relationship with this dsughter needs to be put to rest. What monsters!!!!

Newimprvmodel's picture

And his parents need to be notified or else they will likely leave inheritance money to these pathetic creatures who will turn around and give it to their mother.

Newimprvmodel's picture

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!
We do not have the bank statement, but they refuse to give it even though we have flat out told them we believe the money is all gone.........
They did admit that ex had daughter use that money to pay mother 's share of daughter's fall tuition.
Now ex is pleading with dh to pay college and child support for next year and half. Dh likely will just continue to pay as he just accepts this bullshit.
Oh and we are going to a mutual friend's party Saturday night. I will have to see this bitch. I already told dh that I promise him if the ex says anything to him I will totally ignore, but it is a different story if she messes with me. Granted I will not yell or lay a hand on her, but I will not take any shit from this low class whore,
Can you imagine using the funds from your ex in- laws, funds given to your daughters?
No doubt in my mind that it paid for the ex's wedding.
Unbelievable...........

Newimprvmodel's picture

But that share was only 4 k, so the rest of the money is unaccounted for.
What a letter she wrote....the first half was her old sneering self, saying that there was no agreement that daughter needs to account for the monies and he could go to hell..
Then as she winds down she begs dh to pay all the monies......and to leave them in peace.......and she will have daughter emancipated in year and half and he will be happy because the time is near.
What bullshit!
Dh's letter back says he knows money is gone......he will accept seeing money put back.....just wants it going to dsughter's education..

I want more.....I want to be rid of these horrible creatures.

Pilgrim Soul's picture

If BM's letter tells DH to go to hell, why does he want to continue talking to her?
He does not have to take her insults and harassment. That was the greatest revelation for my DH last year:
he needs to shut down that channel of communication. You cannot reason with the personality-disordered.
My SIL said to him, Just block her, and have your lawyer deal with her. Which is what he did.
Guess what? As soon that window closed, and his lawyer read BM thr riot act about never again harassing him at work or at home, only communicate via the law firm, she wrote a letter to his sister to complain about him and me. SIL saw right through it and said, I knew she was going to do it, bc you denied her a chance to bitch about you directly to you. And then to turn around and demand something that is not in the divorce agreement. Hahaha! Lesson learned.

Newimprvmodel's picture

Of course dh will not do that........listen this shit has been the way of the land for years.

Newimprvmodel's picture

I make more money than he does and I keep my money separate..
The crazy thing is he does not cut ties with these pathetic excuses for daughters.
He still gives a shit, no matter what they do.
Honestly, I would write daughter a letter saying that he is finished. He no longer cares how much debt she has, and he will ensure that she gets no more monies from anyone in his family.
Sadly, he does need to pay the next year and a half. He did consult an attorney at my urging who said to accept it, and that any fight would be pointless.
However, I would walk away for good.
Wish me luck this weekend. The thought of bring in the same room with this whore of an ex wife makes me sick!!!

Newimprvmodel's picture

It is amazing, and I do realize that no matter how much these men are betrayed, they will continue to hang on to the crumbs tossed to them.
Imagine refusing to provide the bank statement of 20k that your father's parents freely gave you for your education?
Imagine back talking to your father and demanding he pay 5 k in a few days for another college semester?
These are freaks......nothing more, rotted to the core..
At least I do not have to see them.....it has been over 4 years.. I should consider myself lucky.

Newimprvmodel's picture

Well I know his ex is tossing out the crumb that daughter will emancipate herself upon college graduation. Yeah right!
Sociopaths like them live in the moment and 18 months is years away..
We will wind up in expensive court battle to unhook them. I see it going no other way..
Daughters drank the kool aid years ago.