Weekend

Mystery23's picture

Hi everyone

I would like to say that I was away at my dads, sm with my dp and lo. We all had a great weekend and can't believe she was alright.

We didn't really get on my nerves that much apart wanting to take my lo on her own to my half-brothers school to pick him up. She was saying he wanting to show the teacher his nephew but think she just wanted to show him off. She asked my dad to go and probably thought I would back down but I never and said in front of my dad i am coming aswell and he said yeah come. What could she say lol it's my child not hers.

Really she was great the whole weekend helped me out with the lo gave him toys that she had. She gets alot of toys for her childminding kids which she let my lo play and he loved this helicopter. We kind of had a deep conversation. She told me my step-brother was divorced now.

I am worried though as my dp and sm were chatting about my half-brother being naughter when he was out with my dp and my other half-brother. they had gone to watch a football and he was playing up. Anyway my step-mum said to my dp she should of hit him and thought that was weird. Thinking to myself why tell him that. Does she think when lo gets to that age she thinks i am going to give her permission to hit him. My dp was good though he said not he would not hit him.

Most Evil's picture

maybe things are getting better w/her now?

"Fortune favors the brave" - Virgil