You are here

Venting!! Black eye!!

canadiangirl3's picture

So annoyed, SO 22y/o daughter texted him a pic of her w/blackeye, SO freaked out asking what happened she replied with "she started it" meaning a girl at school started a physical fight w/her!
Why in the hell would you text your dad this?
And why in the hell would he tell me about it and then tell me how his daughter is so tough and probably gave the girl a good fight!!

Are you kidding me! When he told me via phone i just changed the subject didnt even acknowledge!

But seriously why would she and he engage in this??

canadiangirl3's picture

Ya my thoughts exactly! Nursing school too boot! I call BULLSHIT!!
This "kid" called her dad last week about quitting school! WoW big surprise there! Shes been going for 2 months!! He of course encouraged her not to quit and i think she quit before xmas! Regardless, i think this is her way of telling dear ol moneytrain dad that she cant go back to school their mean to me boo hoo hoo!! So freakin annoying!

canadiangirl3's picture

Yes she does have a record and has been to jail.
This is another reason why i think this whole school thing is a bunch of BULLSHIT! Its just what the money train needs to hear! To keep the money flowing her way! How in the hell a man cannot see thru this is beyond me!
But yet remember if I dare express my opinion i am a negative hating person towards his daughter and he won't stand for it!
I don't hate his daughter, i do not like the behaviors she displays or the way she treats, manipulates, lies to my SO but he doesnt see it that way he sees me as evil and mean if I speak the truth or express my views!

ChiefGrownup's picture

I would have said for sympathy leading to a great excuse for dropping out. You know, greasing the skids. But your dh's reaction is strange.

hereiam's picture

He should have just told her to put a bag of frozen peas on it.

Showing off her black eye to Daddy? She should be embarrassed. And he is proud of her toughness? He should also be embarrassed.

canadiangirl3's picture

I couldn't imagine telling my dad that at 22! Or any age for that matter! That being said it, I have to think that for her to show him a pic and to "brag" about it somehow tells me he has encouraged these kind of pity stories OR she was simply looking for pity and sympathy to distract from the lies that she isnt going to school anymore.
unreal!

canadiangirl3's picture

heres one for ya, SO says this am i texted my daughter "hey boxer" how's your eye?
Wth? I brushed it off not the slightest bit amused, as I felt like he was condoning that behavior? Why would he make light of such inappropriate ghetto behavior?? Are u kidding me?!?

canadiangirl3's picture

Why is what i would like to know too!? I just dont get it, i would be appalled if one of my kids thought violent behavior was acceptable or if they thought they could tell me about it! Seriously trashy on his end and her end! Shame on him for "okaying" this and for much worse i think for "encouraging" or listening, or even asking about it!

canadiangirl3's picture

She called daddy dearest and told him she dropped out.

She withheld how long she lasted -2 weeks in school!

and for those of you who read my other post and replied to me about me not wanting to go visit and SO wanting me to go you nailed it
He admitted that I would be the buffer! (in a round about kind of way)!

good lord why can't they just be social and productive to society...

I cannot tolerate how they can text him late at night while SO and I are in bed and yet SO says nothing to me of the conversation and I am not to ask (and can't be bothered) yet when its convenient for him I am to go visit and "be involved." that just seems so fake to me.