You are here

Toot-a-loo B****!!!!

goincrazy.com's picture

}:)

It's official! I've been holding my breath for a month just waiting for some paper not to get in on time so something else to fall through bc SD21 can't seem to keep her shit straight and doesn't follow through with anything. But she got the check and gets the keys to her own place!!!!!! I can't begin to relax until she's out and her shit is out. And guess what?? She's an hour away!!!!!!!!

WOOT WOOT!!!!!

She's been sitting on her dead ass all month and the only thing she packed was the kids toys..... :? (Wouldn't that be the last thing so they have stuff to play with??) Anyway so guess who she asked to babysit so she can get stuff packed bc its SO HARD with the kids???? Yup FDH, WE r super busy tonight so he avoided the question when I asked him what he said, I assume he said yes. ANNOYING but atleast we are in the home stretch, SHE'S ALMOST OUT!!!! SATURDAY IS MOVING DAY!!!

YAY FOR ME AND BD8 AND FDH we will finally have privacy and our own home!!!!!!! oh yea, and a new closet and dressing room/ future baby room one day Wink

imjustthemaid's picture

Yay!! So happy for you!! I am so looking forward to the day that SD16 moves out and then my kids can live a normal life without her watching their every move and being jealous!! Then they won't have to share a room anymore. I won't have to hide everything I own. Life would be so great!!

You are so freakin lucky Smile

goincrazy.com's picture

Yes!!! My BD8 doesn't care either way, I try not to act negative around her about sd21 but I'm so happy for BD8 too! None of her stuff will get broken or taken by SD21's kids. The rules won't be unfair bc it's two different sets of rules and two different parenting types. Im beyond thrilled!!!

Just make sure SD16 is on birthcontrol bc if she ends up pregnant you are doomed for many more years Sad

imjustthemaid's picture

No way! I made it very clear to DH that if she ends up pregnant then off to BM's she goes!!

RedWingsFan's picture

SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm doing the happy dance in my office chair! Smile

goincrazy.com's picture

Yes, thats my first move!! I'll put all my clothes and shoes in the immediately and I'm buying a vanity and chair and putting all my stuff in there, I can't wait to see the look on her face Smile FDH told her she's not leaving it a mess either, I want it professionally cleaned anyway just bc there's cooties in there!!! LOL Blum 3

Sweetnothings's picture

Roll on Saturday !! Yay !!

I was so impatient waiting for sd22 to pack up her sh** before she left !!! Happiest moment was the click of the last closing suitcase, hehe, actually that was my second happiest moment concerning her..... The first being the actual drive to the Airport, and her checking in at Departures !!! }:) }:) }:)