You are here

Thanksgiving

I love my Pitt bulls's picture

I have been happily disengaged from my husbands over 40 married disrespectful daughter and her 10 year old brat daughter for several years now   His son is 40 married to a bitch like his sister with no children.   Well, they will be in town for Thanksgiving this year.  I will not let them spoil my time with my children and sweet grandchildren.  It’s only for 2 days.  They will be staying at a hotel.   With the support of my children and a little mimosas, I can handle this.  I’m much stronger now than before I disengaged.   Just for fun, I’m going to buy a clicker counter to count the hundreds of times his selfish daughter says ”I” when she is here! Lol

ldvilen's picture

Kudos!

justmakingthebest's picture

I want a clicker counter for the shoulder shrugs with no eye contact for almost every question asked of SS!  

Good for you and keeping positive! Keep those mimosas flowing!! PS- we are making these this year:

Cranberry Mimosa:

Cranberry juice cocktail

Orange liqueur (triple sec)

Your favorite champagne

Optional: Fresh rosemary sprigs and fresh cranberries for garnish

CANYOUHELP's picture

Mini bottles of coconut rum (hid in bathroom), used to take off the edge of this worship service, before I disengaged. Now, I would have to be put to sleep to handle the insanity, LOL.

Lol

PRN

I’m humored  by listening to “poor mouthing” all day.  It doesn’t work on me

Suemm44's picture

Lol. "I"

yes my dear I know this one. Sd here says "I" with each sentence , not kidding. I hear even on the phone, it’s "I".

im always going in my mind if I hear "I" come out of twits mouth one more time I’m loosing my shi#. 

‘I agree with rags, shock collar. I have one if you need it !

if your SD is 40 something I’m going to choke the next person who says they’re going to grow out of it . Ralf