You are here

stopthebulliespost

Poodle's picture

Hi stopthebullies, you are a new member who's posted on an old 2009 thread. If you start an entire new thread, you can dedicate it to your issues and get more readers to comment.

dispiritedstepmom2011's picture

yeah i heard there were quite a few people who were bullied and booted off, some who did the bullying and booted off....admin is strict on bullying which is great cause we are all bullied enuff by out skids, bm's and sometimes dh's and bf's.

Poodle's picture

No guys, so sorry, I can see this looks odd now. There appears to be a new poster called stopthebullies (I'm assuming these bullies are her SKids), and she posted something on a big 2009 thread by someone else, not realising she was out of date, starting off her story and commenting what a relief to finally find this site, etc etc. I was just trying to tell her to start up a fresh thread, hoped the title would catch her eye as it was her name, but can see I've goofed. Should have pm'd her. Sorry everyone.

Orange County Ca's picture

A Search will pull up old Threads and a Post will elevate it to the very top. I've seen Threads over a year old listed as number one.