You are here

Stay Home Order

t_bell40's picture

So i get a text message from my wife.  It says going with Magan to take her dog to the vet for check up.  Understand that this is an only child and my wife is a hover mom and steroids. 

So, I'm thinking what about a state wide stay at home order don't you get.  ???   It hasn't been a week yet and she is racing over to her f....ing  daughters house.  ??   What the hell.  I'm here at work.  I don't want to be but, i am supposedly essential services usps.   I said you are not only putting yourself at risk your putting my life at risk.  WTF !!   I told her to just ride it out at her daughters.  I'll catch up with her in June.  Maybe

p;s; dog is a year and a half old is doing fine.  No need to go any where with him.  Other than the animal shelter to drop him off.

tog redux's picture

My vet is only seeing animals with problems (no check-ups)  and they are taking the animal from the car and into the building with no owner present.  If you are somewhere with a stay at home order, I'm surprised vets are operating normally. 

Rags's picture

Same as my parents Vet.  Their Bichon just had his head eaten by a Pit Bull yesterday.

CLove's picture

Period. This is serious folks.

My DH went to the grocery store for hanburger buns...Im like if you need to grocery shop, have a list of things not just one...

shamds's picture

Serious medical complications like say appears to be limp/broken leg etc i would consider essential and necessary but some people just over exaggerate the urgency of what is deemed essential when it isn’t