You are here

Sociopathic

looloo's picture

My therapist said I am dealing with a sociopath. I did not say it first. I have been seeing her for 4 visits and told her about how rude SD34's texts to her father are! How she has such an entitlement attitude and how heartless she is and she said, "you are dealing with a sociopath" 

After H told her that she will continue with the new owners of the company,, SD demanded to come to our house ...Again,,, (all expenses paid)  

Now if y'all have followed my posts you will remember, this witch demands to come to our home EVERY week! H is always making excuses because he and I decided together, 2 times a year (even tho he forgets he said so)

So he tells her, "L*** and I are going to spend the night at the beach, there is a musician we have been wanting to see"

Well SD explodes AGAIN! and gets nasty! First she says SHE wants to go too! They she whines how she is going to "spend another holiday alone" Well I am wondering what holiday she has spent alone since she was here for Thanksgiving AND Christmas all the way up to the 29th! Is she talking about NYE when she went out with her friends?

She is a total drama queen and terminal victim! The nastiness that she spews is downright evil! 

So since I am going to Dallas next week I said, why don't you have her down while I am gone?. So he immediately texts her and she reponds "you better not cancel this time or we are through! You are running out of time to be a father!" 

She forgets I guess, or she ignores that we paid over 10K for her to spend a week in therapy, her hotels, her flight her food.

That she was here in May for a month and we took her to the nicest places and she used our car to go on dates (from tinder) and booze it up all night! She was here for TG and Christmas. Best hotels best restaurants all expenses paid flight etc. but now he is a lousy father if he dares to cancel a trip! What if he gets sick? She will never forgive him???

After she settles down she asks him to pay for MORE therapy that she wants to take on the other side of the country and of course he says "how much?"

Jump dad, 

How high? 

I am so sick of it all! 

looloo's picture

I was just reading over the symptoms of sociopaths. While she has all but 1 symptom, so does my H! What does that mean? I am married to a sociopath?? 

SacrificialLamb's picture

Maybe she didn't want to be alone for April Fools?

My SD is a lot like yours. She's 46.  Not gonna change.

She continues to manipulate her father because it continues to work for her.

looloo's picture

That must be the holiday she is talking about!!! In fact she asked her father if he was going to play an April fools prank? What 34 year old adult is asking another adult if they are going to play a prank?? She is bizarre! 

shamds's picture

Hoops to prove how much he loves them. No matter the inconvenience to his wife and young minor kids expected to be tossed to the side with how dare you marry someone and get her pregnant twice while biomum could marry the affair guy who she was cheating with whilst married to my husband.

"fuc*ed up" doesn't even cover this level of dysfunction 

looloo's picture

Dysfunction is the at the core but as I have heard, almost all families have dysfunction. I think it is how we deal with whatever hands we were dealt. In my SD case, she wants to blame EVERYONE else for EVERYTHING in her life. Even HER own choices! who does that?? She insisted on living in NYC. No family there, no job just a dream. Now she acts like she is being forced to live there using it as a tool to elicit pity.."Im so lonely in this big city"   

And my personal favorite when he said he turned off his phone one afternoon because he was so stressed 

"newsflash, Im a single woman living in a big city and you are my emergency contact, what if I was raped??"

What an idiot! Now her father can never even turn down his ringer? the city she chose to live in is so dangerous she can not even go for a walk? 

I am leaving this entire family forever. Im lucky...There is no blood between H and I....I would be the crazy one if I stayed!

tog redux's picture

I would say she's probably Borderline or Narcissistic rather than sociopathic, unless she's committed crimes. There's a lot of overlap in what used to be called "Cluster B" personality disorders - Histrionic, Borderline, Narcissistic and Antisocial.  But the Antisocial (ie sociopath) generally includes people who easily commit crimes, including white collar criminals who may be fantastically rich due to criminal behavior.  The other personality disorders may commit low-level crimes (lying on insurance claims, etc) but generally don't use their manipulative skills in a criminal manner.

That being said, you can definitely claim a personality disorder with her.  One more reason to get out!

looloo's picture

As I read about it, (and I promised myself I would stop trying to diagnose these pathetic creatures) I do sense that she is in fact a sociopath. But it really doesnt matter in the end. What DOES matter is that she scares me! I do feel like she would do something to hurt me because I stand in her way of what she wants and she would have no remorse in doing so! I have told H how much she scares me but the most he will say is she is bi-polar! I do NOT think she is! She is nasty. How about we just call her evil? Why are we so afraid to just use that word??? When I read those texts to her father, ripping into him and threatening and guilting, I felt an evil spirit! The callousness of this creature is unhuman!!! 

looloo's picture

I apologize for being redundant but I would also like to add that H is a narcissist and I would say that his narcissism is why he is now the only person who will have anything to do with this beast! Everyone has disowned her including her own mother in addition to her siblings and their spouses and kids. He is the ONLY one who thinks HE can change her with HIS love and understanding.

Everyone else? Well, they are just heartless.

He is the benevolent savior! Of course this falls under the recklessness of the narcissist as well as their uncanny way of attracting mentally unstable people because these types provide them the narcissist supply they so crave and it matters not where it comes from. So while he is feeling all warm and fuzzy about himself, I am the one side eyeing this creature so she does not destroy all we have worked for! 

BTW... Looloo is not my name nor is it close, I chose it because these people Im surrounded by, are driving me LOOLOO!!

Rags's picture

The only thing more nauseating than an idiot parent who is raising an ill behaved minor spawn is an idiot willfully moronic parent who tolerates this kind of crap from an adult failed family progeny.

Not far behind... is a mate who would tolerate this kind of crap from their partner.

smh

looloo's picture

I am so done with this drama filled crap show! I really did need the extra time. It was kind of a god send really because had I left him when I was mad, it was risky! Anger wears off! I might have mistaken my anger with my true and unwavering desire to leave. Had I left mad without having a plan, I would have caved. Now I am much more methodical. I have planned fun things for my summer that I can look forward to. Last time I tried to leave, I had nothing to look forward to! I became very vulnerable to him and all his promises! Not this time! I have everything laid out. The apartment, the lawyer, the concerts I want to see, the ballgames, the horseraces..already bought all the tickets. There wont be time to get vulnerable or afraid! 

Rags's picture

Great job. You should be proud of yourself.  You have a plan, you are working the plan.

Go get your best revenge by living well and being happy.

Clapping