You are here

Sd22 who sat dead silent in her interview when asked questions

shamds's picture

Got a job with that company...

she messaged her dad with a hysterically laughing emoji how she totally ruined the interview by sitting there dead silent, not answering questions and knew she wouldn’t get the job.

this is a national superannuation fund managed by the government. Do they not have any standards?? Yep just employ idiots and hope for the best?

oh well, here’s to hubby’s intention to cut her off financially real soon and the no doubt hissy fit from her and her mum how hubby abandoned them and cut them off when they disappeared for 5 yrs...

hubby has been guilted for so long that her getting a graduate job makes it easier for hubby to say actually you’re a grown adult, you support yourself now because he doesn’t want to deal with the over dramatic narcissistic ex wife

tog redux's picture

Was she trying NOT to get hired so she can stay on public assistance or something? Why would your husband help her if her behavior is going to make him look bad? She will probably do everything possible to get fired ASAP.

shamds's picture

Hubby gives his 2 adult kids with ex $1000 per month, they ignore him until they need bills paid or to remind him to not cut them off financially as they need that money to care for younger sister to which hubby pays child support to the exwife as she is 14. Exwife hasn’t worked in like 24 yrs and the thought of her having to get a job and work her arse off just like everyone else does is something she can’t bear to do.

so next best thing guilt your gullible kids to guilt daddy because he’s loaded. Its a slow process but hubby has seen how they do not respect him but he’s so torn because he knows they’re this way because he shut down and stayed married to their mum and allowed her to not nurture their kids and focussed on working hard as the sole income earner. It was only a few yrs after divorcing their mum that he rose up corporate ladder dramatically 

i told hubby just last week there’s so many inconsistencies with his eldest daughter and you have failed to launch her. Hubby was justifying her actions saying economy is bad that graduares are struggling to get jobs. Well if thats the case no companies would be hiring would they? 

Then he told me she worked at a pet shop, boss didn’t give her time by law to pray (part of her faith) which she could do during lunch, so she quit her job. She worked at pet shop because her step dad recommended her to because its his friends shop and the owner wanted her to buy into his franchise. Then she resigns because she was too incompetent to understand her basic rights.

then hubby claimed he told her to work any job temporarily so she was teaching little kids arabic every few nights, she’d be paid peanuts and wouldn’t be able to survive on that alone

its like hubby was trying to paint things a pretty picture for his daughters dumb ass decisions.

she has a bio dad, university educated, high up the corporate ladder, why wouldn’t you go to him for advice on jobs etc? Oh yup exwife has still brainwashed the kids with her narcissism and pas that even stepdad who contributes nothing to them, not even food when they stay over at their home, she would listen to her stepdad more.

bio mum is a high school diploma, stepdad a police man, they have no real experience to be advising her on career choices. I read about this narcissism that in the extreme, the narcissistic mum can go so far as to sabotage her adult kids future so they are reliant on her but won’t contribute financially to them but instead criticise them and these kids have been so brainwashed they still think heaven of mum. Its so sad reading about it

anyways this friend of hubbys at this company is high up enough to recommend sd name for the job. So what does that say to the interviewers who say she’s a pathetic candidate and even sd admitted everyone rlse there had great experience and said all the right things at interview and the way they presented themselves compared to her but she got the job because of my husbands influence... 

hubby just told her that she better work hard as she is really lucky to get that job and not waste that opportunity that she was privileged to get. As usual she says the standard “yes dad thats right” only to be a disappointment again. 

If she sabotages this job with another pathetic excuse, i’m just gonna be blunt with hubby about things that he’s making excuses and trying to paint a pretty picture and justify her behaviour when there should be none. Hubby is telling me every now and then what goes on.

i have told him i just wont waste my time with stepkids when they behave this way sabotaging their future at the expense of other minor siblings including their younger sister

tog redux's picture

Well, if he's loaded, I suppose it's his decision how to spend his money, since it likely doesn't take anything away from your household, I assume.

But he's an idiot. He's not to blame for how the kids turned out, BM is. He's just enabling it and letting it continue on indefinitely.