You are here

SD divorcing husband of 8 mos

Old sm's picture

She just makes me shake my head.  She was used to the amount of attention DH was giving her and expected the same from her husband. But after a few months of marriage, she felt "lonely" and that's why she's divorcing him.  She goes to Mexico with her friends; he stays home and works and "she's lonely".  She goes to anime conventions and he works so she can go but she's the one whose lonely.  They haven't had sex in a few months bc he works nights to support her and he's exhausted when he's home and she's the one who's lonely.  She bought a puppy without consulting him and he fell in love with it but her dogs didn't like it so she wanted to get rid of it; thank goodness I knew someone who wanted it and it's in a much better place. And she wonders what is wrong with her relationship???

Quite frankly, I like my son in law and I cringed when he married SD bc I knew it wouldn't last. I knew she'd use him and manipulate him. I'm willing to bet there's someone she's already cuddling up to since she's so eager to get rid of SIL.   She was a cruel thing to happen to such a nice guy so I hope he finds someone who appreciates him.

Now, she'll be back to work on getting DH's attention if she doesn't have a man lined up already.But knowing her, there's someone already waiting in the wings.

Dovina's picture

Sad but not shocking. How many victims will this type of SD take during her lifetime. Hope this doesnt affect your relationship with DH, where suddenly SD needs daddy all the time. This is my biggest fear.  I am sure my SD will  leave her hubbie, she has already shown skanky behavior that she is looking elsewhere. These girls cannot handle that not everyone will dote on them like daddy (and disney moms). Good luck. Hope your SD stbx finds happiness. There should be a memo all men should read "Never marry a daddys girl" or a doted on princess. Just like to all women "Never marry a man with daughters"

Dontfeedthetrolls's picture

The only good that can come of this is the relationship is less than a year and the man has a chance to move on and get someone who deserves him.  

Old sm's picture

I was right that there is already someone else. SIL didn’t even move out of the house before she went on her first date. Ironically the new guy getting a divorce too ( not bc of SD) and has a child. Wonder if SD is going to get a taste of what being a SM is like. She thinks she’s lonely now? Marry a man with a child 

Ispofacto's picture

Lucky guy dodged a bullet.  I hope the new guy double wraps it.

That loneliness is the black hole where her soul is supposed to be.  Spiritual impoverishment.

SugarSpice's picture

i feel the same way about oldest sd,  her poor husband is a very nice man and the target of her entitled rages.  sadly they have a child on the way and this will really get interesting when sd lets every one know about how the world must revolved around her and her new spawn.

it sounds like the sd in the op post has a mental disorder.  many really sick people are hollow inside and sexually impulsive.