You are here

Saw a picture of Paul McCartney, his wife Nancy and his daughter Beatrice. I wonder what his current stepfamily dynamic is like.

Anon2009's picture

And in the pic, everyone looked pretty happy. But it did make me wonder about what his current stepfamily dynamic is like.

It makes me wonder if Heather Mills' experiences as a SM have impacted what kind of BM she is. I wonder how Nancy gets along with Heather and how she gets along with Beatrice (I think she's about 8 or 9).

And of course, I wonder how Nancy gets along with Stella. It seems like a) they really do get along well or b) Stella is being on much better behavior this time for whatever reason.

Lastly, I wonder how Beatrice gets along with Stella (Heather once said somewhere that Beatrice is friends with all of Paul's grandkids and that she, Heather, still speaks to some of her ex-adult SKs). And I wonder what Beatrice will think of Stella when she is an adult.

Personally, I was one of the people who didn't (and still does not) care for Heather Mills, was glad to see Paul ditch her and to know that the judge who handled their divorce case wasn't too pleased with her either. I figure that if the judge wasn't too pleased with her, she can't be too great. Even if the judge was/is a huge fan of the Beatles, he's required by law to put that aside and be impartial.

hippiegirl's picture

I think that if a woman wants to be married to a Beatle, she has to walk a fine line and play nice, no matter how she REALLY feels. I would not want to live in Linda's shadow....she was Paul's one true love.

Great Mom but horrified Stepmom's picture

I've heard Stella HATED Heather and was not shy about saying it. I knew there were problems, despite what they all said publicly, when Heather didn't wear a Stella dress for her wedding. Either Stella wouldn't design it for her or Heather wouldn't wear it. Either way, writing was on the wall.

I think the new wife gets a bit better treatment from the kids just by virtue of the fact that they all hated Heather. It wouldn't look very good if they also hated wife # 3.

They really don't have a choice or THEY look bad. The new wife is also loaded so there is no fear that she will be taking away from their father's money. She is also past child bearing age so again - no competition for resources or love from their father.

I've no idea if Heather was as bad as she was made out to be. Maybe. Maybe not. I do think she suffered from the same sort of jealousy inspired pissiness from his kids that many of us do.

Again, no defending Heather as she sounds like she could be nasty too. She is however, in my mind, a real go-getter. I think she's training for the parolympic games right now. Pretty gutsy.

Anon2009's picture

But I really wonder what Heather is like as a bm and how she deals with sm. That's what I'd really love to know.