You are here

The Ring - part 2

MadHatter's picture

Ok, guys and gals, the last we heard from SD was that she had thrown her engagement and wedding rings out the car window while driving down the interstate. Her hubby decided to stick it out with her lunatic self, and things have been quiet for a little while. 

Today, her hubby went to get his hair cut at a strip mall in town. This particular hair place is 2 doors down from the jewelry store where her original rings had been purchased. SD decided that the REAL reason he chose that mall was so that he could surprise her with new rings. 

Well, when her precious man walked out of the salon and got in the car, she got her feelings hurt because he didn't sweep her off her feet and into the jewelry store! She got in the car and had another screaming fit and ripped the headliner out of the car. Then, they got home and she grabbed 2 bottles of rum out of the cabinet and started chugging. Somehow, she wound up at her mother's sister's house,  and the aunt brought her home. 

She's currently laying in the floor of her home in her own vomit. DH is trying to stay out of it, but bio-mom keeps calling and now son-in-law is calling him too. He finally asked SIL what he intended to do because he's tired of being in the middle of all the drama. SIL is completely lost. 

KC is not the stepmother's picture

I'm sorry but that's pretty funny. I can just imagine the look on her face when he walked out with just a haircut and no jewelry. 

MadHatter's picture

You have no idea how hard it is to keep from busting out laughing when DH is on the phone with these *crazy* people. She doesn't deserve new rings. She went into a tizzy when the fairytale she made up in her head didn't play out like she'd envisioned! She's a complete nutcase. If SIL had any kind of backbone, he'd leave her. 

notsurehowtodeal's picture

DH should tell them to roll her on her side so she doesn't aspirate her vomit and just leave her there.

MissTexas's picture

How utterly childish & emotionally stunted can a person be?

Add Rum & bring on the  trash on steroids! How disgusting!

I hope she’s been “spayed.” That May be the only way to break the cycle!

MadHatter's picture

Funniest part of her ill advised rip roaring drunk is that she started working for a rehab clinic recently. She drives recovering addicts to their AA & NA meetings in a big van. I wonder how well they'll take it when she calls in tomorrow and says she can't make it to work cause she's hungover? 

MissTexas's picture

You may want to take pictures and post them in social media, tagging the rehab company.

”A picture is worth a ....”

qtpie013178's picture

If she gets fired she’ll be in DH’s pocket.

MadHatter's picture

I'm waiting to hear from DH to see what she has to say for herself since she was passed out drunk yesterday. He may not answer. He's disgusted with her. 

MadHatter's picture

Rags, you do have a way with words, and you seem to hit the nail on the head every time. LOL

tog redux's picture

Your SD is the Poster Child for Borderline Personality Disorder. SIL better run now before he ends up abused, traumatized and alienated from his future children.

MadHatter's picture

Is that the same thing as bi-polar? If so,  you're probably right. She is all apologetic now that she's embarrassed herself, but it's like she has no control over herself and she never has any consequences for her bad behavior. She never has experienced consequences. Not with her parents, grandparents, and not with her husband. I thought bi-polar people were generally very smart, though. If that's the case, that throws SD out of the running since she is dumb as dirt.

tog redux's picture

"Borderline personality disorder is a mental health disorder that impacts the way you think and feel about yourself and others, causing problems functioning in everyday life. It includes a pattern of unstable intense relationships, distorted self-image, extreme emotions and impulsiveness.

With borderline personality disorder, you have an intense fear of abandonment or instability, and you may have difficulty tolerating being alone. Yet inappropriate anger, impulsiveness and frequent mood swings may push others away, even though you want to have loving and lasting relationships."

She's not bipolar. She's Borderline.

MadHatter's picture

Thanks for the education, tog. This may help explain the whole stale old story of her Mimi dying. She uses that as an excuse for her bad behavior. After her drunken binge, one of the first things she said to DH was it was "all because Mimi died." Her life wouldn't be this way if "Mimi were still alive." BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. That poor woman died from ALS, a terrible dragged out death, and SD didn't see her AT ALL the last 6 months of her life. ALS effects the muscles, not the brain. Mimi knew every single day that her precious granddaughter refused to come see her. I guess she should feel guilty!

amyburemt's picture

your sd must be totally exhausted from all the drama she causes. Maybe she needs a mental hospital stay? 

MadHatter's picture

UGH! DH showed me a text that he got from SD yesterday. It was a group text between her, DH, her mother, and her mother's sister. She sent it to all of them so that they would know not to call DH unless she TELLS them to. She called him a "f***ing a**hole" because he told SIL to figure out what he was going to do because he was tired of the drama. Her aunt told her that she was being a brat and that she needed mental help to get control of the rage that she has toward everyone. Of course, that just caused her to rage at the aunt. *rolling eyes*

DH didn't respond to the text, and he hasn't called her since Monday. I think he is ready for a break from all the drama, hate, and being used.

Major Blunder's picture

Wow she is a real piece of work !  SIL should run and never look back, don't know why he hasn't already, I have a few guesses but can't be sure  lol

MadHatter's picture

My best friend from highschool and I used to say that the girls who acted like her but had boyfriends who wouldn't leave must have a "snapping" body part (another word for kitty). Lol  

Major Blunder's picture

lol  Yes well along the same line most guys know but then seem to forget that crazy girls are great for ( ahem ) but never let them know where you live, your real phone number and never ever get into a relationship with one, most of us forget all those rules when blinded by a snapping kitty  lol

Siemprematahari's picture

I hope this man doesn't marry her. After all that raging and throwing rings out the window that would be enough for me to go running the opposite direction. He needs to come to his senses and leave this crazy girl alone.

LOL wish I could have seen her face when he walked out with no rings in hand.