You are here

Princess SD

Displaced Brit's picture

My SD is 35, successful, married, pregnant and I hate her. She fawns over her father, he does everything she wants, she calls him Daddy...and he cannot see that she is making it hard for me to love him or stay married. She lives with her husband in a house that Daddy is renovating and that's all I hear about, so tired of her showing off her pregnant bump and being the only woman in the world that has ever been pregnant. I've been married for 23 years and now she's married and pregnant it has become intolerable...cannot talk to him about it...very defensive....feel so lonely.

Missingme's picture

If Im understanding you, you've been married to him for 23 years, which means you've sort of grown up with the SD?  Please tell me that's not how long you've been with him and known her because that means the nightmare doesn't get better??  If you've known her all this time, was it ever good or has it just gotten worse?  

Stepdrama2020's picture

So many of us hate our SD's with a passion. They never know their place . They mix up daughter and wife role. Yea ok, go blow daddio then I'm done.  I have an ex SD and I never got used to her being a B.

I feel your pain OP.