You are here

Princess forever

ESM's picture

I was cleaning out closets and cupboards, when I happened upon a couple of interesting documents, both written by adult SD when she was around 20 or 21.
The content of both sounded like a young child, I was shocked it wasn't written in crayon complete with a kindergarteners penmanship.
The signature was what really caught my attention - Princess. her actual name never appeared on the document, she signed it Princess.
I wanted to laugh, but I felt sick. What kind of wierd demented relationship is this when an adult daughter refers to herself as Princess?
Reality kicked in again and I realized why, because she is.

The pissy thing was, that not long after that, the man I exchanged vows with mentioned that his 'Princess' was coming over to pick up her stuff. (My eyes rolled into the back of my head). I was so disgusted (again) that he has apparently completely forgotten I don't want her in the house.
I am getting so tired of this. He has admitted she has been immature and down right cruel, but he still tends to just 'forget' this.....yeah...I don't think so......
I can see another fight brewing......I am so f@c$ing sick of this.....

frustratedstepdad's picture

You need to remind him again of your agreement that you don't want her in the house.

cmwolfe1264's picture

Oh I have a topper for this. My skids BM now goes by Princess Grandma to her gkids!! She wants all the gkids to call her that and some of them won't cuz they told her it's stupid, and that she's not a princess!! Duh, even the little gkids know that it is wrong!! But she still calls herself Princes Grandma - too sick!!

badmammajamma's picture

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

So what does she think her gkids are?.......peasants??

This woman should be made an example to all those DH's who overly coddle their daughters. Apparently this one has had it hammered into her head and is so convinced that she's a princess that she mandates everyone around her to address her as though she is some royal monarch.

That's just disturbing.

doll faced sm's picture

Is all of her stuff out now? If not, you could always be generous enough to move it for her.

Shannon61's picture

Yep, she'll always be princess. It doesn't matter if she treats you and everybody else like a POS . . she's still daddy's little princess. . They expect us to be treated like crap, turn the other cheek and pretend nothing happened. It's a bunch of BS. :sick:

ESM's picture

Her Royal Highness is now in receipt of her most Royal possessions.
They were hand delivered to her most Royal Princess by her Royal servant....dddaaaaaaaaddddddddddyyyyyyy.
Hurray for her servants, if not for him stopping me I would have thrown in all out....which is probably where it will go anyways.......

But, he was richly rewarded by our most gracious Royal Princess, ddddaaaaaaaaddddddddyyyy
was then allowed to take the whole clan for supper, on his tab - and lest we forget, Princesses can`t eat hamburgers.....ARGH!