You are here

Poll question: how would you feel if ss17 repeatedly punched dog

justshutup's picture

So my daughter says oh mack was bad the other day. I said yeah why? He jumped on counter and ate Gordansss17 sandwich. You should have seen how hard he was punching him in stomach, I was like WHAT!!!? She said yeah then mack peed and he punched him all over. Needless to say I lost my temper, like flip a car over angry, mack is my super sweet 2 year old bulldog.I told my girl and she flew off the handle at me. How would you feel. I love my dog. Additionally I can't stand this kid he makes my life hell. His mom believes his shit I don't....he's a cunning lying all around headache.

furkidsforme's picture

I would feel no different than if he had punched one of my children until they urinated on themselves. He would no longer reside in MY home.

That is a line in the sand for me.

justshutup's picture

Well I only stay weekends with her so my dog is with me most of the time this apparently happened while me and his mother were Christmas shopping fir his sorry ass, I'm so furious I wanna beat his ass

furkidsforme's picture

Report him to animal control. They take animal abuse seriously. Likely your GF will dump you, but who cares! If she thinks protecting people who beat animals is OK then hopefully you shouldn't want to be with her!

Aeron's picture

So her kid physically abused an animal and your girlfriend got mad at You? Well, that explains why the kid thought he could beat your dog. Yea, I'd be ditching this girl. Friend, girlfriend, family... if someone thinks it's ok to defend their child abusing an animal there's no way I'd be around them or their kid. First it's animals, next it's going to be your kid. Then you or his mom. No way I'd be letting my kid or my animals around that.

justshutup's picture

Well she didn't believe that he actually beat him...second I would never lay a hand on the dead beat, I'm not an abusive person, so no worries I wont teach violence. The dog isn't injured I felt all over and he's not tender or sore, he used bathroom fine ate good and been jogging with me seems happy. I don't know how bad he beat him...he swears he slapped him and put him out but he's a piece of shit liar. If my dog peed he beat him...he has never ever peed with me around from being scared...even when he shit on floor and I scolded him, I've never beat him though he's my baby. I lay on floor with him and watch tv.

BarkAtTheMoon's picture

I would hunt the kid down and go ape-shit on his ass. In front of his friends, at work, at the mall, wherever he is I would lay into him until he thought I needed a padded room. Who is the douche that left the sandwich where the dog could reach it? Don't ever leave your dog there again if you aren't going to be with it the ENTIRE time. All that dog has is YOU. YOU are responsible for it's safety and well being.

Tell your girl and her son to go suck themselves.

Sootica's picture

I agree with everything all of the above posters have said. Something else for you to think about is that this beating took place in front of your daughter -which is the only reason you know about it. Who knows how many other times your poor dog was used as a punchbag by your psychotic SS that you don't even know about because no one was around to witness it??There is absolutely no justification on this earth for beating an animal. This incident serves as a reality check for your relationship too,if you believe that beating an innocent animal is wrong but your GF thinks it's acceptable do you really want to be in a relationship with a person who condones animal abuse?The fact that your GF was angry at you rather than her crotch dropping POS son speaks volumes -the woman has raised a monster & she thinks animal abuse is ok, is that really the type of person you want to be around?If you decide to stay in this relationship then please find a new caring home for your dog. He doesn't deserve to be a punchbag and suffer in silence due to your choice to stay in an abusive situation. Personally I would still take the dog to the vet for a check over as there may be internal injuries that are not obvious to you -think about it as a person being in a car accident -they appear ok but then a scan reveals an internal bleed. If I was in your situation I would remove myself & my dog from that situation as soon as possible. In my household no one is allowed to even raise their voice at my cats, they get told "no" firmly & know if they being naughty but there is no need to holler like a banshee it's all about tone of voice. Animals are a lot smarter than humans give them credit for.

StepLady's picture

Do you know how hard you have to hit someone to cause them to lose their bladder or bowels? That poor poor creature! He is probably terrified still! Press charges, and dump that woman, her son is nuts and he will cause more trouble and do more bad things as he gets older. This is not normal at all. He is capable of so much more weird and bad things. This has got me so upset. If his mom wont help him she is crazy too! Do you watch American Horror Story Freakshow? There is a mom on there that let her son kill animals now he is killing people. It happens. If his mother believes him over that will not change any time. Get away from this weird people.

Rags's picture

911 - Have the SKidiot-17 arrested for animal abuse and inform your "girl" that if her evil criminal 17yo spawn sets foot in the home again he will leave in an ambulance or bodybag....your choice at the time. While you are waiting for the police to come get him feel free to rub his nose around on the carpet and hog tie him. Better yet feed him his own dick as Echo suggested only instead of severing it make him eat it while it is still attached. That is where the hog-tying comes in. }:)

I have no use for this kind of crap from anyone, particularly a 17yo with issues.

Putting a dogs nose in a piddle puddle or poop stain on the carpect, giving a forcful No!, and a swat to the rump is one thing and perfectly acceptable but repeatedly punching a dog in the stomach is unacceptable and criminal. Charges should be pressed.

Ljcapp1's picture

I can't believe a bull dog was able to get up to the counter.
This kid needs to be punched in his stomach - actually I hope the dog bits him and locks his jaw

Justme54's picture

That is really SCARY! I want to got his balls off! I would take the dog to the vet. I would press charges. You need to let go on this relationship. I am a big animal lover.

shes driving me crazy in my retirement's picture

Please have your dog checked by the vet asap and tell him what the SS did. That type of beating could very well cause internal bleeding or other problems, fractures, etc. Perhaps the vet can recommend some kind of action, even police action for abuse of an animal. The vet will give the confirmation of the abuse.

Hitting the dog so bad that he pees and then to continue to beat him is animal ABUSE severe abuse and can cause MAJOR problems. It is showing just what this kid is and it isn't good.

What did your husband say about the matter?

something needs to be done big time here. Does this brat live with you? If so, he needs to go back and live with the BM and NOT allowed in your house when you are not there to supervise.

Keep in mind, all sociopaths like Bundy, Dalhmer etc. started their sorry careers by severely beating up and killing animals.

Take good care of your doggie....you are all he has.

stormabruin's picture

This^^^. ABSOLUTELY have your dog checked for internal injuries. Bulldogs have a strong pain threshold. He may injured & never show signs.

stormabruin's picture

StepKat's picture

Oh HELL NO! Take the dog and leave! Also file charges for animal cruelty!!!!!! Please have your pup checked out. BM kicked my dog once (my puppy at the time) and now she's never allowed in my house.

hippiegirl's picture

I wish Mack would have bit him! Serial killers start out abusing animals. Just sayin'.
SS got upset that the dog ate his sandwich. Well, when you have a dog in the home, never leave your food unattended. Duh!

BTW...is Mack okay?

stormabruin's picture

I have 3 Bulldogs. I caught my SS kicking my first one when she was a puppy. I was PISSED. I told my DH about it & he took him straight home.

My SS has felt a LOT of anger as a result of DH & BM splitting, but he knows that if he EVER touches my dogs in anger, he will find himself & his stuff on the porch. He can go in his room & throw pillows. He can break HIS stuff. He can go outside & yell. He CANNOT.EVER hurt my dogs.

Next time the kid makes a sandwich, eat it & DARE him to punch you like he did your dog.