You are here

Parental Alienation! The things BM's do to poison their children

jam's picture

I read a post someone had about ss not calling dh for fathers day or birthday and it sent my mind back to some of the things we endured.

Two years in a row bm planned her out of town vacation with the skids so that the skids were with her on fathers day. One of the three skids called dh to wish him a happy fathers day. I pointed it out that it was interesting that the kids are with their mother on fathers day and I again pointed it out the next year.

First year my dh & I were married he purchased a "Glamor shots" package for msd as a Christmas gift. BM purchased a larger "Glamor shots" package for msd Christmas gift.

My dh is a mechanic and he purchased a Jeep Cherokee for msd who at the time was 16. BM takes msd to a car lot and they pick out another car and bm purchases it.

One mothers day msd came over to do nothing but pick a fight and yells "your not my mother" at me. I believe it was her mothers "mothers day" gift of blasting the sm.

Just thought I would share a few of my stories. Seems in my case the msd was the easiest for bm to poison.

It is obvious to me that the skids do not give their dad any value and seem to be mad at him. It was bm's repeated infidelity that destroyed the marriage. BM cried after she was caught and said she had taken her eyes off god and was sorry. Guess skids thought sorry should take care of it.

My dh and I have been very good to the skids. This msd has not talked to us in five years now. At one time all three were estranged from us and now we have two that have nothing to do with us. Things are getting better with the osd just had a baby boy three weeks ago and named him after my dh.

What parental alienation poisoning have you seen?

Sports Fan's picture

Here too. BM cheated and married the guy. She has did everything she can to alienate skids from their father. DH is finally realizing that he can't do much about it and is at the point of hoping they realize who their mother is when they grow up. Skids blame DH as well.

Jsmom's picture

Ours encouraged SD at 14 to sue us. Then when we gave up fighting, stopped parenting, because the kid was out of control. Tried medicating her and never followed through. Everytime DH tried to see her, BM would encourage her to do something with her friends and even once stooped to booking her a massage so that was more fun than seeing Dad.

I could go on and on, but honestly, SD18 is so PAS'd that she is on her own at college and no one is involved in her life. The drugs, the drinking is out of control, but BM is done raising her. So now we wait for something to happen and then maybe someone will be a parent to this girl. DH will try again and BM will undermine him.