You are here

Oh What I am Finding Out About Twit - DH is Spilling the Beans

shes driving me crazy in my retirement's picture

Since I don't give a ratz butt about this cretin and never bring her up to DH, he is becoming moe and more open about things she has pulled....things I wasn't even aware of!

Remember, friends, when she wouldn't watch our dog when DH's son was having serious surgery and he wanted to be there (only asked her because the kennel was booked). She refused. Well....it turns out that the reason she gave DH was that her husband didn't want to be bothered with watching our dog! DH says that is bull, the real reason is that Twit, in the way she thinks, didn't want DH and I to go because SHE wanted to be the one down there with her brother (she only thought about going down AFTER DH told her he was making the trip). DH said that in true to Twit form, she did that because she wanted to stop him from being down there when his son had the surgery! DH says that is how she is, she has to be the big cheese and #1.

Well, she was peeved because it didn't work. I drove down with our dog while DH flew down to be with his son.

The second thing DH was telling me is that Twit told him (and I vaguely remember this) that their one wacky neighbor (and believe me this one is scary) just adopted child tried to commit suicide. Instead of calling 911 they supposedly called Twit because, and get this one, Twit's hubby was a paramedic in the service over 20 years ago and they knew this. DH said he told her he doubted that at the time and of course Twit went into her lies to try to convince him.

Honestly, normal people would call 911 before they look for help elsewhere, if they even thought about it. But once again, Twit has to try to pretend that she and her husband know all etc.

After I heard this I asked him if he was trusting of her to help him as he aged and he said NO. That when we moved down here he had forgotten a lot of stuff she has done in the past, but just hearing what she says and does with her dogs and "babies" he wouldn't want to be in her hands.

I also heard from DH that he has no use at all for Twit's hubby because of all the stuff that Twit would tell him about her husband! I found that interesting as that is exactly what she did with DH about that old neighbor; and what she tried to do with me. There is a pattern....which is it is never her but she is the victim. Remember, it was only when DH was actually there and saw what she said, did and acted to me that he started to get the true picture.

These revelations have blown my mind. I for one, do not believe that it was Twit's hubby that didn't want to watch the dog, but she needed to blame it on someone.

I asked him why he never got her help as she seems to need it. DH says her mother pretty much threw her out because of the way she acted and she couldn't handle her. DH got her when she was in the end of her junior year in high school. She got engaged and got married, the first time (yep, Twitty is on her second marriage) right after she graduated.

Man, am I ever waiting for October to get here.

I let DH talk and I am going to ask him some questions I have later. I could see it was difficult for him to say all this.

sandye21's picture

"Twit has to try to pretend that she and her husband know all etc." Also true about Drunkie. The way she acted during SS's hospital stay is typical of a narcissist. They want to be the savior, then tell everyone how they did it single-handedly with no help from the rest of the family. I'm sure DH saw something before her Mother kicked her out. There had to be a reason. Narcissists are not born - they are made by circumstances in their early lives. It will be interesting to find out about her early childhood.

Hi Sandye - Narcissism is only the top of Twit's problems IMHO. You know, narcissist must must be very lonely people when you think of it. Twit wants to be admired for all kinds of things but she is a loser in reality.

And you are right about DH's son. If DH didn't tell her (when he asked about the dog) that he was going down there she would not have bothered. Once she knew, she had to be no. 1, the big kahuna, etc. Now that I know what she is, she is so transparent.

I would imagine one of the reasons she acts like she does with me is I know what she is, I don't buy her BS and frankly, I care even less about her. She doesn't dazzle me with her pot and pan sales, what she has, etc.; and that bothers her.