You are here

A Lot has been Happening

shes driving me crazy in my retirement's picture

It was too good to last.

Twit's Drunkie had to face the piper earlier this week and, with the messages she leaves and we hear (otherwise we just delete them unheard) she has been put upon the by the court system! It is costing her $10,000 plus court costs for the Drunkie, and this doesn't include all the legal fees she paid. Hey, going to court with an attorney is expensive. Guess that "magic" receipt didn't mean anything as I figured. So now she is looking for $$$ because - here goes - she can't afford it! She doesn't want to have to take it out of her savings or sell stock from her portfolio so can she get a "loan" from us! Imagine! As though we have money on trees and wouldn't have to do the same thing.

To that I say BS and I know it is true as does DH. She isn't getting into our pockets for a dime. Her hubby makes well into the 6 figures. DH hasn't returned any of the calls we did hear come in. Not our problem. A loan to this cretin would never be paid back as she would rather owe it to us than cheat us out of it. That is how her kind operates. And, yes, she is always sweet when asking for $$.

hereiam's picture

She doesn't want to have to take it out of her savings or sell stock from her portfolio so can she get a "loan" from us!

Hahahahaha! She is really something. That is what savings is for but she doesn't want to use hers, she would rather take yours.

Hey, I don't want to pay my bills with my paycheck, will you give me yours?

Maybe her drunk of a son wouldn't be in this mess had she not gotten him out of so many before and had she made him responsible for his own crap.

Exjuliemccoy's picture

Silly Twit. Her son is a grown man. It's his financial problem, not hers. Too bad she's babies him so. He should have been working hard and saving every penny while waiting for his court date.

Amber Miller's picture

Just think, twit is so lucky you didn't give her money to buy her that motor home a few months ago. Now you have enough money to pay for her sons legal problems! (Insert lots of sarcasm)
May I suggest to twit that she needs to have a pot and pan sale! I guess you will have to watch her dogs the next time she just has to get away as she won't have enough money to board her pets and it will be your fault so you will be obligated to help her.
What a piece of work this twit is. I hope you find a house so you can get the hell out of there.
Psycho nut-ball

Tuff Noogies's picture

awesome comment!!!

he is not her problem, legally. if she were NORMAL (cough, choke) she would be cutting the apron strings.

Hi Tuff - You said: "he is not her problem, legally. if she were NORMAL (cough, choke) she would be cutting the apron strings."

I agree but according to her he is her BABY (along with the other 2).

DH says the same thing (imagine!), that it is time to cut the apron strings. Bet it won't happen because Twit loves control, she always has to control someone and I understand that Drunkie moved out a few weeks back and Momma Twit was actually driving to where he was living and then driving Drunkie to work and picking him up! Can you imagine? This for a 23 going on 24 year old.

Hi there Amber. Amazing, isn't it, that any one could have as much gall as this Twit.

DD and I are going back house hunting next week. Cross your fingers.

Amber Miller's picture

Hi SDM-
Yes. It's hard to believe that she treats you the way that she does and expects you and DH to be more than happy to finance her sons legal fiasco. It shows just how crazy she really is. You guys aren't returning her calls, you had to call the cops on her and she gives you used ashtrays for Xmas and you aren't even a smoker (even if you were this still is a completely inappropriate, nasty gift to give). What person in their right mind would do all of this and think that you would be standing there, checkbook in hand, happy and ready to help.
She's a very sick person yet I have no pity for her. She thinks that she can get her "baby" off the hook with a stupid receipt. I don't care what that receipt says. If he's behind the wheel of a car that he crashed and he's loaded then he has broken the law; plain and simple. This goes to show that twit thinks that she can beat the system and that the laws don't apply to her and her son. All that money wasted on an attorney when she could've just done the right thing, make her baby face the music and pay his own fines and quit wasting the courts time. I'm sure the judge wasn't amused. I bet she drove the attorney crazy. I would've paid good money to be able to sit in the courtroom and watch what happened when her sons case was heard.
My fingers are crossed for you. I just know you will find the perfect place.
I can't wait to hear the next chapter of this saga. I would be prepared for her to have a total melt down and threaten suicide. She's going to snap and I'm surprised that it hadn't happened already. I know you guys are deleting the phone messages without listening to them but I would advise that perhaps you should listen to them so that you can be prepared for her next tirade. Also, if she threatens you, it would be good to have the recording so that you can get a restraining order. I don't know, just a thought. I know it's nice to delete her nonsense messages without listening to them but in this case, with what's going on, it might be good to know what she's thinking so you can protect yourself.
Take care and I hope that you have a peaceful weekend.
Amber

" she gives you used ashtrays for Xmas and you aren't even a smoker (even if you were this still is a completely inappropriate, nasty gift to give)."

Totally agree with you there Amber, but in Twit's mind it is the THOUGHT that counts.

DH is now opening up and saying that because she would fly into crying jags and rages, he just ignores some of the things she does. My comment to him is that the ignoring and thus condoning is one of the reasons she thinks what she does is okay. IMHO, DH has played ostrich for her so long he thinks nothing of what she does and thought that I should ignore it too! I have more respect for myself than to let some cretin sicko tell me the things she has, do the things she has done and just let it go and continue to associate with her like nothing is wrong. She has no respect for anyone and cares nothing except for herself.

Can you imagine being invited over to a relative's house for Thanksgiving dinner and then, before the meal is finished and dessert is served, the relative jumps up and announces that she is going shopping for deals and off she goes! She leaves her husband there so that you at least have the chance to finish the turkey but it is damn uncomfortable for all. She thinks nothing wrong about doing something like that because....well, she just had to get to those Thanksgiving deals the stores were offering, and cries about how she is being picked on by DH. She did the same thing when she invited us over to the only B-B-Q she has ever invited us to and then ran off to sell pots and pans leaving her husband to attend to the guests....us and his family.

sandye21's picture

Gee! I was betting on the suicide threat again. You just can't second guess Twit! She is the all-time winner for being nervy! She must know by now that you are distancing yourselves from her - and you have a good reason for doing so. What really amazes me is she STILL doesn't get it that she is not the top priority on everyone's list. Don't you think the fact that you are no longer taking her calls might be a hint?!! But then --- I'm a daughter and a step mother of narcissists so why am I even asking? Yes, I already know the answer: Because she is so much more smarter than you.

God forbid she would have to sacrifice her own money. Better to hit you and DH up for it. After all, remember, she WAS anticipating what you were going to leave her when you pass on! Maybe tell her that you are saving the $10,000 for a 'possible' inheritance if you're treated nice. Notice I said, "Possible." LOL

So what in your opinion did all of her 'clever' delay tactics accomplish? Did Drunkie get off the hook as far as jail time or obtaining a drivers license?

I know you are prepared for Twit's wrath when she realizes she won't be getting any money out of you. But I'd like to propose a 'pool'. My guess is in two weeks. Hopefully you will find another place to live soon. Good luck!

Hi Sandye

"So what in your opinion did all of her 'clever' delay tactics accomplish? Did Drunkie get off the hook as far as jail time or obtaining a drivers license?"

In answer, she got nothing. She got the same offer they gave the first time over a year back. He didn't get jail time, but he got 1 yr. probation along with the court costs and $10,000 fine.

You can tell she is not normal just because she keeps calling and asking for $$. Just doesn't get the hint.

Trust me, there will be another BIG Twit explosion coming up, or some major trauma in her life that needs DH's assistance coming up. She lives for DRAMA and being a victim.

Yes, it is amazing that she actually says she wants us to "loan" her the fine money because she doesn't want to sell stock or go into her savings account. DH laughed when he heard that and I just shook my head. Hope she isn't holding her breathe (well maybe she should hold her breathe) waiting for a return call or any $$ from us.

notasm3's picture

When anyone asks to borrow money (hasn't happened often)they usually have some reason that they can pay it back in 6 months.

I just tell them that I would have to take it out of my IRA, and it would be taxed at almost 40% so I would expect them to pay back both the principle and the taxes I had to pay on it. That shuts them up pretty quick. I'm not lending money anyway but it makes them face up to they are expecting me to sacrifice my future for theirs.

Stormyweather's picture

Off topic I know but I'm curious o find out about Twits childhood growing up...is her BM borderline too like her?

Hi Stormy - Don't know that much about Twit's mother. Only met her one time. No Rhodes Scholar to be sure, but didn't hit me as weird. BUT, Twit's mother's sister - who I call Wacky Auntie - is a real loon who loves to stir the pot with all kinds of fictional made up nonsense about other family members. She and Twit are real close, which probably explains a lot....birds of a feather flock together you know.

You know folks, Twit's pool of victims to pick on has dwindled considerably. We are out, and I hope we can stay there. Her brother and sister won't take her calls, nor will her Mother, who wants nothing to do with her. All she has is crazy Auntie (this one is a real loon) who, like Twit, loves to stir the pot.

The one Baby at college, who is now living with his girlfriend, isn't at Twit's beck and call anymore. And the girlfriend is pretty darn independent...she doesn't want Mommy Twit around all the time and evidently, has told her so.

The oldest loser does nothing but work 22 hours a week and play games on the internet. He is HUGE poundage wise.

Drunkie is gone now and the Twit drama, which she loves, has ended at least for now. The last time Drunkie moved out(back when he was around 19) Twit was so upset she talked about killing herself, which was pretty strange to me just over an ADULT child moving out.

That leaves Twit's hubby. As I said, he spends lots of time working long hours, Saturdays and even Sunday's at times. My guess is that this will be the test of whether he can put up with her or not. My guess is give him a few years and he will either have a girlfriend or leave Twit, which I must admit, she has already expressed that fear to DH a couple of times in the past.

By then we will be in another area of the country FAR, FAR AWAY. And there is no way in h*ll I would let Twit move in with us if something happens. I know, from listening to her and watching how she acts, etc. being alone is one thing she can't handle.