You are here

Lazy 17 year old boy

justshutup's picture

This kid is a loud obnoxious person. Talks down me and his mother like we don't do enough. However he no license, job, no money, no skills, no nothing, can't pass school sleeps all day raids fridge all night eats all the lunch meat drinks all the good juice. Always talking about Getting a sports car or Other bragging bs. I'm. Sick of. Him in my house. I have a really. Nice house in country which he hates cuz he's getting a condo so he says. Do any of you have a step you can't wait get rid of?

Sparklelady's picture

Ha ha Ha ha ha!! I hide food too! And you're right, when they are that lazy that they won't reach inside a drawer, or won't go near the vegetable drawer because they are THAT lazy… It's tragically funny.

shes driving me crazy in my retirement's picture

Perhaps it is time to put a chain and lock on the frig and the cabinets with all the food.

Time for an ultimatum here. He gets so long to get a job etc. It is empty nest time for you and your wife.

It is not easy. It is tough for a lot of women to let go of their babies regardless of what age.

I was single, raised daughter after divorce, put her through college. She wanted grad school but I told her that was on her, not me. Let me tell you, this was my BD and we locked horns many a time. I remarried and when she was graduating from college with her bachelors, she knew that she could stay for 6 months. By that time she should have a job and a place to live. Being the strong independent woman I raised, she was out in 3 months. As I said, we had our moments when I was raising her but now as an adult with children of her own she understands.