You are here

Just a rant!!!

Newimprvmodel's picture

No comments needed. But dh shared with me he needs to contact his well deserving daughters, NOT, that they are finally getting their little trust fund proceeds from their grandparents. Why is dh doing the contacting? Because his parents want it this way......I think they want to attempt to start a reconciliation between the parties. What burns my ass is that these girls have each taken their father to court for crap such as cars, cell phones...ie lets would dad the only way we can! And they get a big fat check each...and guess what? They did not have to do anything for it! I told dh why share this little tidbit with me?

Newimprvmodel's picture

Yes...and money can not buy class and character, neither of which they have. If I were dh I could not call these monsters up to hand them more money. At least they did not take him to court for it. What awful people, and they still get rewarded. I imagine he is hoping that the money will cause them to care about him now.

Newimprvmodel's picture

God I hope so. I am really in a terrible mood this morning. Tax day....I owe a ton as I have my own business. Hearing about those witches getting about 30 k each, and then dh giving away money. But not to me of course!!! Do I sound like a bitch? I certainly feel like one.
Well, if the witches don't feel lovey dovey to their dear father handing them some big checks, I don't know what will make them. Can you imagine how they must be squealing like pigs in delight? They and their mother have literally battered this family, had no contact in years and look at the reward! It really is mind boggling how some people are like cats with nine lives.....and there are the simple folk like me. I know,,,,get over it. Sigh......

Amber Miller's picture

Squealing like the pigs they are while rolling around in the mud; uh I mean the money. Disgusting :sick: