You are here

It's the end of Sept. and no drastic panic call from Twit! What did I tell you....

shes driving me crazy in my retirement's picture

just another cry for attention.

According to her hubby's response to me over a week ago, he is on his way back to the States. I'm going to see if I can get ahold of him next week and ask if we can have a talk about things and what she pulled. I am debating if I want to tell him that she had DH all upset at him because she made it sound like he just left on business and let her handle her surgery etc. by herself. That I have to think about. But that is how Twit causes problems. She does it to DH about me, and now she is doing to DH about her own husband - she is turning on him. Me thinks things might not be too picture perfect in her marriage right now if she is starting that carp about him.

She would even through her own husband to the wolves to get the attention she craves.

Yep, no contact at all until today when DH called to see how things were. Oh, all is fine, she is seeing the surgeon tomorrow and the GB surgery will be scheduled for...she didn't know. DH said she was a tad testy with him, like she was peeved. I know why, but I didn't share it, though I will share it here....she is testy with him because he didn't drop everything and run to take care of her whims and wishes, make her the invalid of the year. THAT was not what she expected from DH at all.

She told DH that she is tired of taking care of everything and how her hubby works long days, weekends and then when he is home, goes into his man cave by himself! That he isn't helping her out with Drunkie and she would leave but she has no where to go. (boo hoo hoo, poor Twitty - me thinks the birds are coming home to roost). Obviously she isn't getting the attention from her own hubby she so desires. I murmered something like "oh, really", but also added that she is not coming here under any circumstances, so not to volunteer anything.

DH mentioned, in talking, something she cried about she feels she could have died and SDM wouldn't have cared or helped her out. I told DH that if it was an emergency he and I would be there, but such was not the case. I told DH he was a fool if he even believed for one moment what she is trying to put in his head 'cause it just isn't so. He agreed with me. I don't even know why he brought it up to me, but I wasn't going to let that comment just go by without a response.

THIS, friends is what she does to try to get an edge in and start problems. She is getting desparate that Daddy isn't reacting to her carp the way he use to.

Me? Oh I can definitely see the forest from the trees. Also, I know that being human we will all have our backsteps on Twit carp, but we have pulled outselves out of the quicksand.

positivelyfourthstreet's picture

Um if twit stays home while hubs works... how exactly is that doing everything?

shes driving me crazy in my retirement's picture

You are tough. Me, even for Twit an emergency, a health emergency, etc. is something I would get involved in, even if she is a PITA. It is all these cries for "help, I'm gonna die, etc" that I don't go for.

Next week, now that I am back up and around from my own OP surgery, we are going with friends down to Nashville. Of course DH hasn't breathe a word of this to Twit because if he did she would find some reason to try to throw a wrench in our plans.

You see, it is okay for her to have to get away and leave her dogs and drunkie with us, but heaven forbid we go somewhere. She panics.