You are here

It's Almost Over

shes driving me crazy in my retirement's picture

Boxes are packed, movers coming tomorrow and finishing up Tuesday. Tuesday DH and I are off to a new state, new house and NO MORE TWIT!!!

Yesterday our wonderful neighbors took us out for dinner. They will keep an eye on the house, etc. until it is sold. They all have invites to come out and see us when the weather gets cold around here and we are warmer. Besides, the stars to shine out in the sky of the SW, especially in the winter.

Yes, Twit is upset. DH went down to see her and came back feeling both sad and disgusted about her. My interpretation is that we are escaping her "net" and what will she do.

DH talked to her about getting better treatment for Drunkie. Twit still believes she can rescue him (she's delusional about that) He has already told her that if anything happens to Drunkie because of lack of treatment, he holds her responsible. After all, DH says, what counselor in their right mind would give someone being treated for alcoholism antidepressants, but then we don't know what Drunkie told his counselor.

One thing, if Twit is going to continue her muchausen (sp) behavior with her adult "babies" we won't be around to watch it or hear about it.

DH says she was fishing for an invite hinting about coming out our way for Christmas. No doubt because it was somewhere she could go and bring her dogs with her. DH told her that we are not having guests at the house because it is too difficult on us; but she could always book a hotel if she really wants to come out. He said that stopped the talk dead. I have no doubt she was looking at our place as a place to go vacationing, have her dogs here and not worry about spending any $$$ as she would expect us to pay for everything.

DD is planning on coming out for Christmas and she and hers will be staying with us. Twit doesn't need to know that.

notasm3's picture

DH and I just got back from a 3500+ mile road trip. Our 500 mile trip between our two homes sometimes seems like a million miles, so I was pleasantly surprised what a good trip this was.

I hope your drive to your new home is safe and fun. I know your life will improve with many miles between you and Twit.

sandye21's picture

Best of luck that all goes well and that your life will be Twit-free. Glad DH did not ask her to visit. (((HUGS)))

Acratopotes's picture

Oh you lucky woman escaping the crazy TWIT....

I hope you told the neighbors what ever happens Twit it not allowed into the house, I can see her moving in lol..

Trust me, DH KNOWS that I would and will never let that cretin in my new house. I have been very clear about that. And we live in a gated community so she just can show up. Yippie!!

Well, half done, they finish tomorrow. After they are done, depending on how late, DH and I will either start off or stay here tomorrow night and leave early Wed. morning.

My DD let us use her SUV so we have plenty of room for our dog and stuff we are taking personally.

We have stopped the land line, although Twit made good use of it until it was turned off, harassing us with calls which we didn't answer.

Funny, I have a feeling she will be by tonight or tomorrow early. My gut tells me she isn't going to let us go without one more shot at me. I do hope I am wrong.

Honestly, friends, my stomach is in a knot, has been for weeks, though much less since we bought the house. I figure that I am going to probably have what is vulgarly called a crying jag once we get to our new home, just releasing all the pent up tension.

Dunwiththem's picture

Great SDM. I assume you're now actually in your new home. Enjoy every minute. You're safe now x