You are here

I was right!!!!!

Terry Bear's picture

Not even in the house 15 minutes and the drama started... She started texting as soon as he was in the door 10 minutes, not to SS but to DH.. Then to make it even more ridiculous, all SS could do was talk about his BM.. I got up and walked into my room... DH called me back out and said, we are not going to live like this.. So we had a discussion, to which, SS replied BM doesn't get mad when we talk about you (DH) in which I said this is not about (dh) this is about me. He replies, she doesn't get mad when we talk about you either.. I said of course not, she just wants to hear what is going on in our house..

I see a headache coming quick!

Terry Bear's picture

Sally, He's 19 , we are past the school because he does not want to go back... It's ok I am about done with the games! Done being pushed. Time to be a B*tch is now here. Life shall change!

Andie91801's picture

Last time my SD yapped about her BM in front of me I asked her who's your's mom dating now? And your mom's still hanging out with who n who's husband...because BM is famous for sleeping with her friend's husband and that shut SD up super fast. I don't start a fight but I sure will finish it and let them know better not to mess with me.

Don't walk away Terry. It's YOUR house and should run by YOUR rule. If DH doesn't back you up and he should pack his bag and hit the door too.

A.

I know God won’t give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish he didn’t trust me so much. Mother Teresa

Terry Bear's picture

I got mad and said to DH that I am tired of the "Golden Uterus Whore" and she needed to die... Considering his comment before that was, she hasn't done 'anything' to you because she does not live here or control anything in our house... My comment to follow is 'She isn't doing anything to you' THAT is the difference! But when we were dating, it was the cheating whore... Now he wants to get all upset because I call the whore a whore??? So yeah, we've been at odds to say the least.

Oh and good news, the other one is now planning to visit once a month from now until Christmas with his cow of a wife... Considering they did not even talk to DH for 6 weeks after the wedding, still have not even said thank you for the $300.00 gift we gave them, but they want to come stay in my house, while DH is working nights for a whole weekend..... Ummmm NO thanks go f*ck yourself! I already have one here and have to refarain from calling the BM a CUNT... Which slipped...On purpose after hearing her name more than twice in 2 minutes..

I have just been so mad, my words are like a sword lately... Hope the BM and the cow, and SS all have a accident on the way to the mall to get their fill of seafood at the local watering hole for christians who are above anyone because they are from the best state in all the world... I'd rather die and go to hell then spend a eternity in a place with these people...

Don't judge, we've all been so pissed before that we just go off the deep end.. I went straight from kiddie pool to the ocean.. LMAO Now it's time to just be a Bit*h and not give a shit anymore!!!!!!

Andie91801's picture

Sometimes we don't have a choice but to be a Bit*h enable to protect ourselves, our love ones and stay alive. Besides it's kinda fun to be a B than being nice once a while..lol.

A.

I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much. Mother Teresa