You are here

I love karma! (Long)

rockermom's picture

If you guys remember, I was the one who had a blow-up with my BF's step-D from his XW on New Year's Day. I was also freaking out because she is moving back to the US, and will be a couple of states away, as opposed to being half a world away.

Until August, she is living at BF's house. So far, she's been OK. I've just acted like myself, say "Hi, how are you?" and "Good night." We are polite and friendly-acting to each other. She even hugged me "hello" when I first saw her. I thought that maybe we had turned a corner, and that eventually we could be friends.

Well, it seems that she tried to pull something while I was with my kids. Our plans this past weekend were that I would do stuff with my kids on Saturday, on Sunday I'd go tubing with the BF and his family (including the step-D), and then we'd thing of something to do on Monday.

While calling BF on Saturday to find out what time I should get to his house on Sunday, I find out that he and his fam are going tubing that day! I was surprised and felt a little upset about the change of plans, especially since I had never gone tubing and my BF knew how much I was looking forward to it. It turns out that step-D had some friends over from NYC, and wanted to go with them. So I said nothing, and told them to have fun.

Well, it turns out that no one had fun. The day where they were was overcast, and the water was freezing (where I was with my kids, it was sunny and the water was warm LOL). They were freezing, and one of their tubes popped. BF's teenaged daughter had a temper tantrum and decided after driving there for an hour that she didn't want to go, even though her BF was there and wanted to go. BF wound up swimming the whole way, because he gave his tube to his sister when hers popped.

BF made it up to me by taking me on Monday. Neither step-D or BF's bioD wanted to go that day. I had SO MUCH FUN! The weather was warm and sunny, and the water was refreshingly cool, but not freezing. BF, his sister, his friends, and I had a great time, and will be doing it again soon!

So step-D, you may have thought that you snubbed me, but you got exactly what your negative karma netted for you! LMAO!

Madamx28's picture

LOL, good to hear she got a taste of her own! It gives you a bit of satisfaction, doesn't it?

I know when my boyfriend's son lets him down in some way and he gets angry at him i always feel a hint of "see, your little 23 year old "princess" isn't as great as you think he is".

I just know that someday my BF's going to get a real and permanent reality check when it comes to his kid and I can hardly wait for the day!