You are here

I Have Been Talking with TWIT's BioMother

shes driving me crazy in my retirement's picture

First, let me say my stepson, who is a wonderful guy, could use prayers. He has suffered a ruptured colon and has been in the hospital for a week now and today, due to even more problem, they are going back in. Which is why I have talked to Twits mom. SIL has a special needs child he is raising by himself and only the biomom is in the same area. The rest of us are hundreds of miles away.

Anyway, Twit started up with me last week. Seems the news came in about her brother and she wanted to start running the show and running everyone, except Twit who is ALL TALK, ragged.

H called me and I we all meet and listened to a barrage of carp about how someone, someone I tell you needs to go IMMEDIATELY down there and take care of her brother. Oh, she was ready to leave on the spot until H and I were ready to let her put her actions were her talk was and then all of a sudden Sept. is a busy month for her and she can't get away.

I listened to a triade from Twit about how her mother is worthless piece of carp, won't be able to take care of the baby (2-1/2 years), can't even handle the car seat, etc. Even more so, Twit's aunt (who is also nutz) adds to the fuel by calling down there all the time. I guess it got to the point where the mother won't deal with Twit (gee, wonder why) or answer her calls.

Anyway, Twit's mom is handling things quite well. She is staying at her son's apartment, taking care of the child and.....eventhough Twit said/claimed otherwise....has a car seat for the child in her car as well. H talked to her about the situation and got the picture of what is going on first hand from her, away from all the Twit fog. He has also talked with his son.

He and I talked about various things to do. While Twit and the aunt feel they need to be down there Immediately to take care of SS, H and I are thinking more of getting him help when he gets out of the hospital as he has a long recovery and won't be able to pick things up, lift the boy, etc. Of course Twit, knowing everything, disagrees.

IMAGINE, hearing H tell her to sit back and give it a rest. He had talked to his ex, and she had him signed up at the nurses station so he can get info on what is going on. That made Twit livid and SHE should also have that access.

So, for awhile there it seems that I was going to drive down with H. Twit started bleating about how I shouldn't take her mother at face value, she is a liar, not to believe anything she says, is selfish and on it went (say, doesn't that sound like Twit?)

When I talked to her she was complete rational, very pleasant, had things under contro with the grandson but was worried. Especially now so with this additonal problem coming up. Very nice lady, even said she looks forward to meeting me.

This afternoon, as things are progressing and we are waiting to see/hear the outcome with SS, I told H he needed to fly down there NOW and stay as long as necessary, that his son, grown though he may be, is in a very bad situation. I told him that knowing he had two people to rely on with the son would make it easier on him..

sandye21's picture

Interesting that SD backpeddled when she was put on the spot. LOL I agree with you - the last thing SS needs is 'twitcrap' when he gets out of the hospital. DH can deflect much of it if he goes down to stay with SS. This will also give him another view of Twit now that he is not depending on her for lodging.