You are here

I grew more of a spine today,

Towanda's picture

As some of you know, recently my SD31 called my employment and tried to get me fired, and the sheriff,and CPS because I treated a dog scratch on my SGS11 face. She is borderline and I am disengaged for 4 years now.

We went to SGS11 basketball game today. My DH and I said if we see her, we will just ignore as we are there for grandkid, not her.

Well, after the game was over, the SD31 came over and for the first time in 4 years, spoke words outloud. She said loudly "how are you two?" and smiled. I replied, "you need to get out of my personal space right now".. She grabbed my DH by his leg and said, "Dad! How are you?" My DH just turned his head and ignored her. She again loudly asked him how he was. I repeated to her that she really needed to get out of my space and that I wasn't kidding. I stood up, put my coat on and gloves and turned my back to her.

She ran out of the gymnasium crying.

She is a total F'ing loon. This is the same SD that wrote nothing but hate when her father had major cancer surgery. Borderline Personality disordered.

Why, would anyone pull the crap that she has pulled with no remorse and then think she can cozy on up to us today? I will tell you who! Someone who is afraid that just maybe she might not retain full custody of her kids after all that she has pulled.

What an act!

I am very proud of myself today. My heart didn't start beating rapidly and I am pretty sure I am going to sleep tonight.

It took me 13 years but I am so through with their crap! Leave me the hell alone. I just want a peaceful existence.

evilstepmotherJ's picture

YAY! Bet that felt so good and yes it is great that your DH is on the same page.

CANYOUHELP's picture

I do not get it. Why is it--- they want you excluded in all things (when you try to be included as family), but when you intentially try to stay away they want to make certain they are in your face?

I would love to know the answer to this question.