You are here

I like to analyze....

Newimprvmodel's picture

I like to analyze people that are essential strangers to me.....my step daughters. My dh really has very little contact with them himself...he still calls one every few months, and the oldest has told him to "burn in hell". So dh pointed out to me that the oldest changed her face book picture to one of her and her stepfather, she is a in a skimpy bikini, and he in a swim suit, obviously driving a boat. She is mid 20 's, he mid 40's. She never changes her pictures. Hmmmmmm. Quite honestly I find it interesting, but again I am an older woman......anyone else have any thoughts? Clearly she is very comfortable with him, and it saddens my dh some more.

Newimprvmodel's picture

Thanks! I needed someone to validate my thoughts. They are literally skin to skin, he is shirtless and she in a tiny bikini. I have to say her mother is very attractive .....another seductress as well. But there is a story going on.....whose benefit is this picture meant for?

Newimprvmodel's picture

SF has been in her life for years......they must have dozens of other pics.
Something is up.. Cat fight?
These chicks are awful awful people.

shes driving me crazy in my retirement's picture

It's not only the SD, it is the Stepfather as well. He should have more sense than that. He bears the blame as well as it will take two to tango.

Newimprvmodel's picture

Well as an update I have to say that her mother "liked" the pic, along with other family friends, saying how beautiful they were. My dh thought I was crazy to think it seemed improper.
However, dh admits he called this genetic offspring only a day or so this pic appeared. Of course she did not pick up, but to me this picture was intended to wound dh.