You are here

Help, BM getting divorced!

Missingme's picture

When all seemed to be settling down, now the BM is getting divorced yet again (and again)?!  And from what I hear from the hubby, she becomes a nuisance when this happens.  Rme  Anyone have insights?

SeeYouNever's picture

When people divorce they tend to hit up all their old exes looking for an ego boost. Expect her to become a lot more needy and try to contact your husband more often. At least until she finds some rebound to occupy her time. 

Rags's picture

When my XW moved out of our home and in with her Grandpa/SpermDaddy I had a date that night with a former GF.  I dated her and another former GF in the first few weeks after gaining my freedom from the adulterous skank whore.

So, in my case it holds, though I did not call all of my Xs.

shamds's picture

Exwife supposedly had eldest sd then 22.5 message my hubby to reconnect. Sd22 tells her dad that mums worried her marriage is on the rocks and she needs an exit strategy to protect any assets of hers.

hubby works in finance but he will not engage in fraud or dodgy practices for the sake of the kids. Bio mum claimed to eldest sd who told hubby that bio mum is worried her current husband of 11.5 yrs will divorce her and seek any assets co owned by bio mum be paid out to him.

apparently a home hubby bought with his own money after divorce was finalized might be in bio mums name even though she signed no documents but she claims hubby promised a home for her and that must be transferred into skids names... 

she is using skids to further her agenda... it starts with this then another and another. Reality is hubby should not be providing financial security for lazy arse adults when he has 2 young kids with me aged 3 & 4.5 so i told hubby lat yr, he had 2 choices: he can choose to not financially protect our 2 kids now in anticipation if he were no longer around tomorrow and have me deal with psycho exwife and 3 skids aiming to disinherit us and we can get divorced right now, or choice 2 is pre-empt psycho exwife bs and skid bs and ensure our 2 kids are provided for so if anything were to happen, that whatever bs exwife pulls doesn’t matter to me or affect me... hubby went with option 2 and we bought a home in my country, his life insurance policy and pension savings are willed 100% to me because hubby knew chances of if he did die, currently 2 of skids are adults, another is almost 15, while our 2 kids are currently 3 & 4.5, our kids need more providing for and hubby agreed with this

i noticed exwife not happy my husband after divorce wanted nothing to do with her and she would have eldest sd send bs texts and ramblings of bio mum and hubby wouldn’t even respond to them. Its over and she still thinks she has her claws in hubby. After she bragged that i was a half naked caucasian whore, hubby has a whore daily wrapped around him, why on earth would he want anything to do with her??

she’s spent the past 11.5 yrs playing the poor pity me card and fake I can’t walk syndrome and it disgusts hubby they extent she takes things too far that he literally ghosted her the day divorce was final, has never seen her since divorce was finalized and had no contact with her but she tried to even have hubby come to the home of her current husband (for the sake of the kids)

we were already married for 3.5 yrs with 2 young kids and hubby was so disturbed by this... lets not forget her current husband, she was cheating with him whilst married to my husband before they even separated